Ocelotus (46998) using / distributing blhacks

Author Topic: Ocelotus (46998) using / distributing blhacks  (Read 2798 times)

With few servers on in the morning, I joined boss battles for the first time in months. After some time, Ocelotus started talking about blhacks. I didn't think it was anything, he kept floating in mid air but I dismissed it as just lag. This made me really think about it though:

After some time he just left. I didn't check the download, he might just be joking / trying to stir up stuff, but so far it looks pretty real. What do you guys think?

iirc he was a known problem user so I'm not surprised he'd do this.

Knowing his pathological lying, this could be him lying yet again trying to show off how "super duper cool" he is, but judging by how big of a turd he is, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he went down the malicious BLHack route.

He joined my server a few minutes ago and asked if anybody wanted BLHack, and shortly after asked if it was okay to post DLLs on the forum

nice job not censoring the link lol

lol thanks for the link :^)

nice job not censoring the link lol

Yea, I noticed that shortly after I posted. I didn't save my edits and pictures came out just like how I had taken them. Hope someone will edit them out. It's not like anyone will be stupid and download these. Right?

lol thanks for the link :^)
Yea, I noticed that shortly after I posted. I didn't save my edits and pictures came out just like how I had taken them. Hope someone will edit them out. It's not like anyone will be stupid and download these. Right?
anyone stupid enough to download it and use it is going to be revoked afterwards anyways

He joined my server a few minutes ago and asked if anybody wanted BLHack, and shortly after asked if it was okay to post DLLs on the forum

no i didnt steal this from jairo's smug anime face stockpile

what

bolded what was funny in the quote
found it kind of stupid he'd even try

anyone stupid enough to download it and use it is going to be revoked afterwards anyways

it's a good idea not to download something from someone who lies all the time anyway