Author Topic: Joltener's last posts  (Read 6693 times)

P.S. Your mother's a whore. :cookieMonster:

User was banned for this post

HAHAHAHA

True, that. That was a BAD idea.

Does this mean we won't get elevators?

wow. i think theres more drama in this single thread than in the whole drama forum...lol

I believe Trader was referring to this SNL skit, see 6:09-6:30 in this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ttDiK09Eu68
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 12:36:18 AM by TheWorm »

It's all fun and games until someone posts in drama and their parents have to come post to attempt to control the damage. The drama section of the Blockland Forums is not a place to expect mature responses in the least. People usually go out of their way to act handicapped or troll on this particular board, so it's usually a bad idea to try to post apologies here.

Note: The proper solution to what happened would be to not have let the younger brother find out the password in the first place.

It got moved to drama, it was started in general chat.

rules for a secure unguessable password:
 - at least 10 characters
 - shouldn't be in a dictionary
 - shouldn't be written on anything else than your mind
 - shouldn't have anything todo with anyone
 - should inherit at least one number.
 - should never be used on a computer that isn't clean
 - should never be used on a website that could be malicious

HAHAHAHA

At least instead of posting on the forums he'll be working on his elevators  :cookieMonster:

I didnt realy think it was funny at first. what if you got banned. you would feel terible

I've been banned twice, four weeks in total, I didn't feel terrible about it.

I would appreciate if people would apologize to Mark

ah! HAHA!!  hahaa  aahh hahaa!!!.....

eat ass mommy. demanding some net nerds apologize to him is sad. never will happen.
I will never take someones word for it, that a family member or friend is on their account.

even if it was true, well ok fine, the brother got on somehow. and he corrected it.
but then knowingly allowing mom on, i don't think i can take his posts seriously again. identity is a big enough issue on the net without people admitting to it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 11:16:59 AM by Bisjac »

I think the lol of this thread just got inflated.