Author Topic: Joltener's last posts  (Read 6709 times)

Please ignore my last posts today. They were posted by my little brother. He found out my password and thought he could get some help.

Don't bother, I know your trying to squeeze out an awkward situation by blaming it on a sibling.

I wonder how "Your brother" found out the password.

I am Joltener's mum and wrote the original post. I would advise that participants on this forum should "think before they speak"  a lot more than they normally do. That way there may be a lttle more maturity in the responses given.

I posted for Mark as he sometimes has difficulties with language - both expressive and receptive and he was quite upset with the dilemma that my younger child placed him in.

I would appreciate if people would apologize to Mark for their wrong assumptions: (eg) that he is trying to pass blame off onto his younger brother.

I believe if my children are participating in this forum (although they should be 13) I have a right to monitor the discussions. I only wish I had started doing that long ago.

If Badspot has any issues with this post - please contact me privately re email:

jjmj1312@yahoo.com.au

As an experienced troll, I'm not believing a word of it, no matter how convincing it is.

Haha, yes, you do contain a right to monitor the discussions, but what you do not have, is the right to tell us that we should post something more mature.
poopy rooster.

Oh right, I completely forgot about 'Mark'.
Mark, I'm terribly sorry that you're an idiot, your mother should raise you better.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 04:11:31 PM by Vertzer »

P.S. Your mother's a whore. :cookieMonster:

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 05:08:38 PM by Badspot »

« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:59:44 PM by zoneark »

I'm missing the joke, how is his mother a whore?

Everyone's obviously laughing because I commanded that those words used in conjunction are inherently funneh.

Trader's doing the "I'll make fun of [PERSON] by calling her a whore." joke.

It's actually pretty abundant here; It's been used on almost all the female Blocklanders. I think.

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA

Lol, Owned. No call potentional buyers whores, and that's final.

Hahaha. Not so funny now, huh, buddy?

P.S. If you are going to make an incredibly immature and lame joke, do it right. "Your mother is a lousy cook."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 07:24:19 PM by Ronin »