Author Topic: Joltener's last posts  (Read 6717 times)

My parents are dead!! I am female and 45 years old. I have three sons - Joltener being one of them.

I suggest you find yourself a good lawyer - and if you are under 18 years of age you'd best tell mommy and daddy of your antics.

I certainly will be notifying the Police of this email - I don't take a death wish lightly.

JM Watts

I didn't threaten them in any way, I merely told them to consider what they posted because it would get them flamed.  This is in any case another example of how this young child is impersonating an adult.  "omg my parnts r ded!!1!"  Oldest trick on the internet.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 01:13:19 PM by UnDiViDeD »

Hah, I've even tried to pull that off once, everyone sees through it.
Note the usage of double exclamation mark, any formal writer would only use one and keep a passive tone in an email or letter.

That's exactly what I said in response.  They responded:

I have made no fool of myself - any death threat can be taken seriously - any person can be traced by the Police - the internet is not a free passage to say or think wha t you want without consequence. The internet is also governed by law. And you know that!

so the mother's parents are dead? and the mention of it was somehow useful in her defending her son?

i don't get it

edit:
i emailed her verily serious question
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 05:07:49 PM by Bisjac »

I first told her to die in a car fire, and as advice I told her to stop posting.  She asked why I said a car fire.

Sounded nice.  Now stop pretending to be an adult by using your parents email.

That's when she said her parents were dead.  Definitely faked.

I first told her to die in a car fire

This is why we can't have nice things.

joltener is Jookia's brother?

Also, you can't get somebody sued or whatever for a 'death wish' (even known thats not the correct term to use).
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 01:49:38 PM by Terror »

Death threats, not 'death wishes'.

And that isn't a threat, so there is no charge to be brought against me.  I now remember that Joltener is Jookias brother.  Seeing as Jookia fails, this is no doubt one of the most idiotic and messed up families on the entire globe.

Jook's brother's name is Captain Jack in game. He is a uber noob.

Let's all focus on the bad points of Jookia and blame him for stuff and say he's a noob when we don't know him enough to be able to judge him.

Watt do YOU know enough about jookia?
He has givin 3 different blockland communities plenty reason to be judging him.

I don't like to use the word noob. But jookia is the ultimate cake

And you base that on..?