Author Topic: Majorith and Mutt  (Read 4198 times)

why does it matter if he posts 40+ a day

that's like a couple conversations + a few side posts in between

Because that is almost 50 and by Badspot rules that means he is a troll.

I'm usually on your side Tony, but there was no need to publicize Mutt's messages. By blocking him, you are preventing him from further contacting you again. That would of settled everything. I do not support.

Because that is almost 50 and by Badspot rules that means he is a troll.
lmao i know you're just poking fun but

imo that should in no way constitute as trolling

I could definitely do 40 posts in a day, maybe 50, if there were some rivetting discussions or some games I was joining in on.

But to regularly have 40 every day?
That's just beyond feasible for me personally. There's never that much being posted.
And as we've seen with Tony, he has to make his own conversations with himself most of the time, hence all the double/triple posting.

I'm usually on your side Tony, but there was no need to publicize Mutt's messages. By blocking him, you are preventing him from further contacting you again. That would of settled everything. I do not support.

What?

Mutt and Majorth are the same person.

Majorth messaged me first, I blocked him.

Mutt (Majorth) messaged me first again but this time he blocked me.

I blocked Majorth, that should have settled everything. You had that part correct.

He then logged out of Majorth to log into Mutt to send me a message which voided the block.

Sounds like a butthurt handicap with some grudge against you. He seems like a very unpleasant and hostile person. I'll be sure to ban him from my server.

I could definitely do 40 posts in a day, maybe 50, if there were some rivetting discussions or some games I was joining in on.

But to regularly have 40 every day?
That's just beyond feasible for me personally. There's never that much being posted.
And as we've seen with Tony, he has to make his own conversations with himself most of the time, hence all the double/triple posting.
he likes to converse with other people from what i've seen. he also makes a lot of his own threads but nothing that i've seen isn't really too bad

he likes to converse with other people from what i've seen. he also makes a lot of his own threads but nothing that i've seen isn't really too bad
He's developed an infatuation with an edit of my face he made using a picture that is at least a few months old, and he says I am the one digging up his past.

Majorth was being really loving aggressive, however in some cases,
he's right

Majorth was being really loving aggressive, however in some cases,
he's right
Hit post too early.
Meant to add in that he's right about you being wrong for you being right for you being wrong for you implying the whole "I have a lower ID so you can't say jack stuff to me" thing.

He's developed an infatuation with an edit of my face he made using a picture that is at least a few months old, and he says I am the one digging up his past.

Are you trying to gain sympathy?

Thats what made me laugh when I saw his livestream thread

Without cultivating drama he would probably not have any human contact at all lol

Thats what made me laugh when I saw his livestream thread

Without cultivating drama he would probably not have any human contact at all lol

I'm not allowed to provide narration to my own videos? Didn't know narration is now talking to yourself.