Oculus Rift now available for pre-order (US: $599) (New orders pushed June 2016)

Author Topic: Oculus Rift now available for pre-order (US: $599) (New orders pushed June 2016)  (Read 4336 times)

if it gets a full release before April I might ask for it for my birthday

Ahahahha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
forget that
600 for a toy

Ahahahha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
forget that
600 for a toy
I mean first person research games and first person shooters truly being first person shooters so it's more than a toy.

The reactions to the $600 price point are priceless.

I mean first person research games and first person shooters truly being first person shooters so it's more than a toy.

I want to forget an anime
Is there a onahole pumper / rift combo pack?

youre on a forum with a bunch of teenagers who dont have jobs
what do you expect.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 08:15:09 PM by Kumquat »

I want to forget an anime
Is there a onahole pumper / rift combo pack?
A pillow will work fine I'm sure.

what do you expect.

what do you expect.
I make 50k a year and still think that's a ridiculous price. Then again I don't really know much about this thing at all other than that its a virtual reality kinda thing.

it comes with 2 games (elite and another game i can't remember), a xbox one controller, and a pair of headphones. i wish they'd cut out all of that stuff (it would probably axe a good 180-260 dollars off the pre-order price) but i guess if you don't have any of the above it's not completely stupid.

Are you actually going to say something in reply or quote yourself again?

No.

I don't give a stuff. I'm not paying $600 for a piece of hardware that barely has much games for it besides mods.

I'll just get a Google Cardboard or Gear VR for my Samsung Galaxy S6, with the Gear VR being like 500% cheaper and Cardboard being way past cheap. Or just get the one for Playstation when it comes out.

If it's the same price though I'm gonna be real disappointed.

Are you actually going to say something in reply or quote yourself again?
it's a loving pun you dimwit

It really did not seem like a pun, not even a lame one, not even a terrible one.

Im sorry i couldnt see the bold text on my cellphone. Its my fault entirely. I thought he was being genuine.
Sorry i didnt notice the loving pun. Shoot me in my loving dimwit face next time I miss the joke.