Author Topic: [Server] Dual Printers | [Server] TRI-PRINTER | [Server] QUAD PRINTER OVERLORD  (Read 9545 times)

Could you make a script that makes it so when you try to use the wrench it gets thrown out of your inventory?

Hmmmmmm...??

Plus, I believe there was an actual dual wield version of these somewhere.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zi13nfuxl4212v4/Weapon_Guns_Tetrakaikimboakimbo.zip?dl=0
legit just posted a couple of pages in on the battlemix topic
dual MAS launcher is there too

love you swollow thanks for this

what about  fillprinters???
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:44:18 PM by c[_] »

fillprinters???

Already exists, but is somewhat buggy.

A remake of it (maybe with the New Dup's selection boxes?) would be cool.

Could you make a script that makes it so when you try to use the wrench it gets thrown out of your inventory?

why not just dont give them the wrench if you dont want them to have it?

Already exists, but is somewhat buggy.

A remake of it (maybe with the New Dup's selection boxes?) would be cool.
I mean fillpirinter akimbo

Make a Swiss army knife that fires the hammer followed by the printer and then the wrench in sequence.

Useful for if you want to print a brick behind an other brick and have to wrench it at the same time!

Make a Swiss army knife that fires the hammer followed by the printer and then the wrench in sequence.

Useful for if you want to print a brick behind an other brick and have to wrench it at the same time!
We need this. Now.

long-range versions of the default tools would be hella useful actually

long-range versions of the default tools would be hella useful actually
this guy knows whats best

this would be incredibly useful

I thought you where overdid it before,but when you put a scope and a silencer on the printer i began to laugh

I thought you where overdid it before,but when you put a scope and a silencer on the printer i began to laugh
How dare you this is serious business.
Pass the bleach.