Capatcha Catcher - what the forget is going on

Author Topic: Capatcha Catcher - what the forget is going on  (Read 4906 times)

heres a few highlights to get us started

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=290932.0

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=290922.0

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=290919.0

i dont understand this

in the first one, its a play on that post by bear tracks a long time ago under his alt, but this joke has been made multiple times, and people have even gotten banned for it

in the second one, its pretty loving obvious that hes lying, none of this "virtual machine" stuff ever took place, i asked him to provide evidence and he jumps to "it deleted system 32" and then he locks the thread without providing evidence for anything

in the third one, i really dont know whats going on

he targets some new user for literally no reason, i dont know if this is some joke that i dont understand or some play on something

so what is going on here?

is he just desperate for attention or is he just young and doesn't understand what hes doing wrong?

well apparently he doesn't care

Yet, another post by our best member who didn't care about his drama!

i would bump the old drama for this but i couldn't find it, maybe he was under an alt or something

the point here is, capatcha, you need to slow the forget down man, think before you post, and dont lie for attention

i could summarize this in a PM to him but if he doesn't care about an entire drama i dont think he would give a stuff about my PM, so i'll go with the peer pressure move

so capatcha, why dont you tell us, what is going on?  is this a rough spot for you?  are you feeling down lately or something?  i cant vouch for everyone here but i certainly am all ears, and i am listening, so please, tell me, and hopefully everyone else what is going on

Hello there? Can you hear me? stufflord? You only had to pm me and ask me to stop.

Hello there? Can you hear me? stufflord? You only had to pm me and ask me to stop.
i could summarize this in a PM to him but if he doesn't care about an entire drama i dont think he would give a stuff about my PM, so i'll go with the peer pressure move

okay then just stop, and we have no problem

What is going on is there was no drama, i'm trying to have fun here. I did not know some other kid did that horse rooster thing, and you should do some research on doalers4back like I did when searching the user list.

okay then just stop, and we have no problem
all you had to do was type the two words

What is going on is there was no drama, i'm trying to have fun here. I did not know some other kid did that horse rooster thing, and you should do some research on doalers4back like I did when searching the user list.
okay but you literally carbon copied like 4 other posts that are exactly the same thing with the horse post

you did no research, you picked a random user that signed up and said he was going to Self Delete or some stuff, what is that even about?  can you explain it to me?

looks to me like you're just being an idiot Capt, but i don't know, i'd cut down on the random  stuffposting though, people tend to breath real heavy, and type really hard and fast on their keyboard, like really just pounding down on those keys.

okay but you literally carbon copied like 4 other posts that are exactly the same thing with the horse post

you did no research, you picked a random user that signed up and said he was going to Self Delete or some stuff, what is that even about?  can you explain it to me?
Doalers4back and his alts were responsible for fourm Self Delete. He creates an account, assigns it to a key, and Self Deletes. It happened for 3 accounts. One 1 a different name. I think searching doal should bring you up with 2 of his alts and his main account.

Doalers4back and his alts were responsible for fourm Self Delete. He creates an account, assigns it to a key, and Self Deletes. It happened for 3 accounts. One 1 a different name. I think searching doal should bring you up with 2 of his alts and his main account.
maybe you should have explained that in the thread then instead of just targeting him like hes a random user, you gave no previous context

Also, that drama he was talking about was a grudge against me for talking smack about raccooneer in a drama.

stufflord at his finest
really looking to take that cheap pot shot aren't you col
Also, that drama he was talking about was a grudge against me for talking smack about raccooneer in a drama.
you're talking about where sponge said that you didnt care about your drama, right?

really looking to take that cheap pot shot aren't you colyou're talking about where sponge said that you didnt care about your drama, right?
The drama I created.

sure, because you stopped after your last drama.