Author Topic: North Korea Successfully Conducted Hydrogen Bomb Test  (Read 3113 times)

So I guess North Korea made itself a bigger target now. How long until they try to fight and fail?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-korea-nuclear-test_568c8085e4b0a2b6fb6dd21d?utm_hp_ref=world

It's just a weather balloon. but in all seriousness, we should not take this seriously. It's North Korea for God's sake.

holy stuff i forgot about nk entirely for like a good two months. i have heard absolutely nothing about it

based on my little knowledge of asian politics, north korea is kind of china's bitch. and china is pretty much like an annoyed dog owner, pulling the leash and going "stop!" whenever north korea does something stupid.

plus north korea has failing infrastructure since their former master, the soviet union, collapsed and left them with no economic backbone, so they're kinda just forgeted.

based on my little knowledge of asian politics, north korea is kind of china's bitch. and china is pretty much like an annoyed dog owner, pulling the leash and going "stop!" whenever north korea does something stupid.

plus north korea has failing infrastructure since their former master, the soviet union, collapsed and left them with no economic backbone, so they're kinda just forgeted.
i'm pretty sure china is supplying them with some this nuclear stuff lel

Best Korea accurately represents recreates their Glorious Leader's rose-smelling farts.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 10:18:04 PM by WaterOre »

probably nothing will happen
if something does happen, it'll be to south korea and japan, not us.

Too bad they can't, y'know, launch anything

The worst thing that could happen is nintendo getting nuked. It wont be bad. Even if it causes an actual military attack on video games and makes new ones never appear. AKA:The video game crash of 2016.

Who's alt are you and why is everything Hardblush
i think it's squartle iirc

edit: was thinking of someone else but still a possibility?

i think it's squartle iirc

edit: was thinking of someone else but still a possibility?
nah squartle is fred forgetstone or something like that