Kalphiter (6643), Cecil (28391), Tristan15 (29021): Trolls, Repeated Admin Abuse

Author Topic: Kalphiter (6643), Cecil (28391), Tristan15 (29021): Trolls, Repeated Admin Abuse  (Read 8591 times)

not true. it was made before rtb was taken down.
Prior to Glass I believe he also tried his hand at another RTB replacement.
Was that the one called 'Cloud'?

And was Kalphiter also trying for server-hosting, against RTB's server hosting business?
Or was that some other guy? There are some names on the tip of my tongue that I just can't recall.

that was kalphiter, yep.

Kalphost

and from what I heard, it was actually pretty good

kalphiter is one of the mods of r/BlocklandIsHorrible, so why did he come back if its so bad lol
He is literally just on the game to complain and cause trouble
Last I saw of him in-game he was still talking smack about Ephialtes, who isn't even a part of the community anymore.

cecil resurrected himself 4 times just to kill me after I killed him
/support
holy stuff

Good riddance. Cecil will never be a good person in my book for anything. If i ever host,hes probably going down.

And was Kalphiter also trying for server-hosting, against RTB's server hosting business?
Or was that some other guy? There are some names on the tip of my tongue that I just can't recall.

Kalphiter's hosting service came first, and RTB was the 'competitor'.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=139637.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=215339.0

and then there were a bunch of failed startups after that by some questionable users and stuff.

blocknet is still a great service though

blocknet is still a great service though
yayaya wasn't dogging on blocknet

I made Glass to add on to RTB originally, and currently to replace it as it's dead.

Kalphiter made Blockland Cloud to directly compete with RTB will RTB was in it's prime.

Didn't know you were into daddydom
if it isn't obvious enough I'm joking, don't hurt medaddy ;)

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 02:39:04 PM by Badspot »

he was a pretty decently respected member until like what 2013? where he sperg'd out and created a hate protest against blockland

he disappeared ever since then until now

SO kalphiter(idk what the heck), was such as.... michael jackson?