doaler4sback - Bigger attention seeker than Lord Tony

Author Topic: doaler4sback - Bigger attention seeker than Lord Tony  (Read 7690 times)

Literally the only tweet I can show since he protected his tweets, had it in my pictures folder.

LOL HAHAHAHAHA

Literally the only tweet I can show since he protected his tweets, had it in my pictures folder.

thats because i said something about fnaf being cringy

then he was all like

"WOW YOUR A friend NOW GO SUCK YOUR MOM'S VAGINE"

then i said that

then he said

"PISS OFF"

thats because i said something about fnaf being cringy

then he was all like

"WOW YOUR A friend NOW GO SUCK YOUR MOM'S VAGINE"

then i said that

then he said

"PISS OFF"
nice fake story, give proof

nice fake story, give proof

i would but i blocked 3lamestudio
and i think its down in the archives like

the really bellow area

i would but i blocked 3lamestudio
and i think its down in the archives like

the really bellow area
Then too bad, I guess. You failed to give proof and all of your claims are still bullstuff.

Then too bad, I guess. You failed to give proof and all of your claims are still bullstuff.

Sorry. I would try to find it on my Twitter, but its a very old post. In fact, since I make alot of posts on Twitter, it would take me like 30 minutes to get down to it. Sorry.

why is my quote in the OP
im going to sue you mother fricker

He has sperged. The self destruct sequence has been activated.

Gonna be my last drama post for a while
But god is this kid horrible and I've only seen his return to this game in the past week.
Annoying stuffpost tryhard jokes
I saw his old youtube videos and it makes me wonder why he has blockland and why his mom lets him use a computer.
I don't want to be an ass but jesus can you calm down and act normal?

/support

Doaler is a friend, and he always will be. It's just a matter of time until he gets banned again. He's had like, what? Over 3 avatar changes in one week? Jesus loving christ that's alot.

/support

Doaler is a friend, and he always will be. It's just a matter of time until he gets banned again. He's had like, what? Over 3 avatar changes in one week? Jesus loving christ that's alot.

I will never be a friend. Again, we just have to let time tell. I can't be banned, since I am following the rules. Yeah, but sometimes I tried to insert what I feel about my profile. So now is Windows Media Center, and allways will be.