Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288252 times)

went back and noticed now, still believe unova took it too far

also
>concerned about a thread insulting users

>insults said users

que ?
i never said i did not, nor did i say i was concerned about it. the thread was gonna end up a mess anyways.

i never said i did not, nor did i say i was concerned about it. the thread was gonna end up a mess anyways.
can you honestly name any user on this forum who likes you bruh

can you honestly name any user on this forum who likes you bruh
how is this relevant to the conversation at hand
don't do that stuff. i don't do that stuff nor does anyone who isn't grasping for straws.

don't do that stuff. i don't do that stuff nor does anyone who isn't grasping for straws.
thats what i thought lol

it's not, and it doesn't really need to be, seeing as this thread is a place to vent about disliked users. even if I hadn't quoted you, you'd have still assumed it was a response to what you're talking about already

anyway, you don't even need to tell me whoever it is you have in mind. the point is for you to think about how many people don't like you? I'm sure you would have a much better time here if you were more well-liked. so why don't you make a greater effort to at least consider the issues people have with you, instead of assuming that it's just based on your past or whatever in the hell is how you explain all this

in the end it doesn't matter if people on the forum like you, so whatever. but it'd definitely be cooler if you just chill the forget out sometimes. like, you can just ignore stuff. this whole thing started because you had to compare torin to your sister (what the forget was that about, by the way) after he said you should stop posting

reminder that this is foxscotch saying nobody likes unova

reminder that this is hulk hogan saying nobody likes foxscotch saying nobody likes unova

anybody that blatantly puts down others to come off as the better person. that is such an immature way of using this website
it's relevant because why are you sticking around here and trying to fit in when nobody enjoys your presence

I honestly try being constructive with you and it comes off like you're trying to improve, but you're doing it in such a poor way

hey verification here's some solid advice:

go take a break from the forums for a while and when you've think you've grown up, look back at your posts and hopefully you'll eventually realize what you're doing was liquid stupid

reminder that this is hulk hogan saying nobody likes foxscotch saying nobody likes unova
god damnit drydess you win again

reminder that this is foxscotch saying nobody likes unova
are you implying that nobody likes me

i   hate   foxcrotch