Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288247 times)

forget dude i just wanted to watch johnny quasar

there's no possible true ending for a thread insulting a large minority of the people in this community

it wasn't insulting anyone, it was you who was doing the insults

it wasn't insulting anyone, it was you who was doing the insults

it was aimed twoards furries....

was it aimed towards furries when you gamers were slinging stuff at an innocent bird boy who aint done no wrong on this day? cease your foolishness Knave

endearingly maybe, torin's a nice guy

i will buy torin an ipod shuffle

i wanted to have a wholesome discussion of the statistical bias with furries and disproportionately higher median incomes
yeah me too
too bad unova had to ruin my thread

Torin honestly dindu nuffin

furries literally do not deserve to breathe the same air humans do

leave it to unova to 1) not quote like a normal person and 2) post way too many/extreme info/images than necessary

its not fair to punish my fans because 1 guy messed up so i unlocked the thread

there's no possible true ending for a thread insulting a large minority of the people in this community

I mean sure the title was worded quite aggressively but was it necessary for you to start insulting a particular user? you're the bigger starfish here

I mean sure the title was worded quite aggressively but was it necessary for you to start insulting a particular user? you're the bigger starfish here

to be fair beachbum started it

went back and noticed now, still believe unova took it too far

also

>concerned about a thread insulting users

do you buy full body mascot suits to go to a convention, jack off to anthro animals and commission research of your *+*special*+* animal, and actively theme most of your activities, profile pictures and profiles in general around them, make accounts on multiple sites relating to your fandom made JUST FOR research, and a few more

>insults said users

que ?

went back and noticed now, still believe unova took it too far
yeah just giving credit where credit is due