Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288258 times)

I get this stuff nonstop. I got it when I built Planet Londo last year, and I get it all the time now. players join a server with a title like "Land of the Lost" (my current project) and are absolutely dumbfounded, they lose all ability to form original thoughts. even after they spawn and have a chance to look around, they are clueless.

"Is this a dm?"  "Is this infinite zombies?"  "is this rp?"

its more of a fallout styled rpg but super simplified

these guys who think they're different by colouring all their posts
don't talk back to me son

I dont really get why youd be so upset over someone asking what your build is?

drydess is a dirty commie

I dont really get why youd be so upset over someone asking what your build is?
literally explained in my post

literally explained in my post
actually Mr Unicode I'm sorry for this snarky comment.

But I did pretty much fully explain myself in my original post. (Although I will add that even the server welcome message explains succinctly what the server/build is about.) It's kind of ironic how my post about idiots needing an explanation... ended up needing an explanation.

I hate that loving idiot named PumpkinMan57.

I can't really remember this guys name but anyways here is how the story goes, So it was about a few months ago when I played Middle Ages RP, it is probably dead today but anyways, this guy literally was the biggest edge lord, he obviously role played as a guard and he kept free killing. Operation Pink Thunder was a go, I got several players to band together with me to eventually spawn trap and kill him, eventually he got all sad and called the admin which in that time was a sign of no honor, however the admin was on our side and he banned the guy, that day in middle ages rp we were heroes.