Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 291186 times)

Does the name "cam713" ring a bell to you?

Also why would I be happy that your account doesn't work, I said I disliked you, not hate you.

i don't recall a cam713, no

did i kill you and take your stuff or

i don't recall a cam713, no

did i kill you and take your stuff or
Pecon7's Tekkit Legends server

You called my friends and I, "a group of 3rd grade stuffwads who think they're better than everyone" Something like that.

oh yeah

raydude999 killed your bud (didn't take his stuff) and your group started complaining about it

i remember for the longest time i didnt like derrioth or whatever his name was cuz he kept killing for no reason on an RP server we were at lol, was like 2011 or something

2011 or something
was around this time i had pure hatred for Billy1 and DLudwigz

sir dooble

mod-man

solaria the blaziken he is literally on loving edge.

I've had plenty of disagreements with people, but I don't really hate any of them because they're perfectly fine when it comes to topics unrelated to the one being argued about.

Only Patton360 has annoyed me greatly as of late, as he has acted very immature recently, especially towards me.

I've had plenty of disagreements with people, but I don't really hate any of them because they're perfectly fine when it comes to topics unrelated to the one being argued about.

Only Patton360 has annoyed me greatly as of late, as he has acted very immature recently, especially towards me.
Your talking style annoys me, why are you trying to be so formal all the time.

I don't try to speak formal when talking to people in real life, though I am polite.
I'm not sure why I speak like this, it just seems to be my leaning, if that makes any sense.

I don't try to speak formal when talking to people in real life, though I am polite.
I'm not sure why I speak like this, it just seems to be my leaning, if that makes any sense.
no

Gee, man, relax, -at least he's not doing this- I know you stopped this DataProxy

He'll hopefully get to not making his posts needlessly formal, but keep in mind he's not of bad faith.

idk why people get annoyed by formal talkers. it's not like they're harder to understand and tbh i didn't even notice he was doing that till jeetypie brought it up

idk why people get annoyed by formal talkers. it's not like they're harder to understand and tbh i didn't even notice he was doing that till jeetypie brought it up
^^^
its not like they are Doing This, Right?