Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 291190 times)

That just sounds pretentious.

Well, as long as he's not doing it on purpose, it isn't.

What does all of this mean? Does this mean that you always speak in a formal manner? Or does it mean that you speak more eloquently than the average person?
I never really thought about that, to be honest.  I never really knew I was speaking formally until multiple people had started to tell me that I always sounded and acted like some sort of absent-minded professor.

I think I'd say I just make use of more words.  Other words tend to occur to me and in irregular orders, and multiple words may occur to me at the same time when I'm trying to explain something, from quantum mechanics to talking about the weather to an elderly gentleman in a cafe. I just try to normalise what's being created in my mind into something that people can relatively understand.  "Ah, yes, I see that armour-nodes were a prototypic predecessor to flatline defence systems" is something I blurted out when I woke up to a cup of tea, and certainly isn't something you want to say to the mail-man.  Imagine if I spoke like that all the time, Heavens forbid.

Probably latter. I also have Asperger's but I'm not compelled to be formal (or informal, for that matter)
Apparently, both Asperger's and HFA can result in a wide spectrum of alternative processing, so whilst you have Asperger's you will not have the same sort that I have.  This itself was documented in Hans Asperger's Heilpadagogik Station, as all of the children had radically different personalities and capabilities in their own rights.

I never really thought about that, to be honest.  I never really knew I was speaking formally until multiple people had started to tell me that.

I think I'd say I just make use of more words. Apparently, both Asperger's and HFA can result in a wide spectrum of alternative processing, so whilst you have Asperger's you will not have the same sort that I have.
Have you ever thought about writing an abridged version of your posts? It's honestly kinda inconvenient when im trying to read a post that could be said in a sentence and you take a paragraph explaining the origins of the term "aspergers"

You guys are very loving petty if a way someone types triggers you this much

If they're typing like a 5 year old or something, sure I understand, but him typing in a bit more formal way? Come the forget on

If they're typing like a 5 year old or something, sure I understand, but him typing in a bit more formal way? Come the forget on
Who's getting triggered? It's just a little weird is all anyone is saying.

Who's getting triggered? It's just a little weird is all anyone is saying.

McJob appears to have been triggered, perhaps, and as for Jeetlor, probably just disturbed.

McJob appears to have been triggered
Firstly, forget off with your "triggered" BULLstuff. This isn't loving Tumblr; nobody gets "triggered" and nobody needs "trigger warnings".

Secondly, I'm loving annoyed because this guy is talking in this really annoying way that isn't necessary, and it's not a matter of "this how I grew up" at all. It's not loving hard to relax a bit and use smaller words and more casual sentences. This isn't a loving Summit, it's a forum. Almost everybody I encounter who speaks like that is doing it on purpose to pump up their chest and look smarter than they really are; usually they want to be treated like they're a higher class forgetwit.

And it's not just the words he's using; it's the things he says in general. He's taking an extremely roundabout approach and it feels like I have to take a giant journey every time I want to read his posts. Just skip to the point, pal.

Have you ever thought about writing an abridged version of your posts? It's honestly kinda inconvenient when im trying to read a post that could be said in a sentence and you take a paragraph explaining the origins of the term "aspergers"

That's actually not a bad idea.

To McJob:

Calm down. This is the first or second time I've mentioned "triggered" here, and I'm using it in the sense of "pissed off".

C-Zech never wanted to be specially treated, and he's going to make efforts to talk more casually. At least, that's what I hope.

It's not loving hard to relax a bit
take a page from your own book, bub

Firstly, forget off with your "triggered" BULLstuff. This isn't loving Tumblr; nobody gets "triggered" and nobody needs "trigger warnings".

Secondly, I'm loving annoyed because this guy is talking in this really annoying way that isn't necessary, and it's not a matter of "this how I grew up" at all. It's not loving hard to relax a bit and use smaller words and more casual sentences. This isn't a loving Summit, it's a forum. Almost everybody I encounter who speaks like that is doing it on purpose to pump up their chest and look smarter than they really are; usually they want to be treated like they're a higher class forgetwit.

And it's not just the words he's using; it's the things he says in general. He's taking an extremely roundabout approach and it feels like I have to take a giant journey every time I want to read his posts. Just skip to the point, pal.

I already described why it's easier for me to speak the way I do and to talk about the things I do.  I can't help the way I'm born and raised, nor do I want to change it (though, that's not to say that I don't want to make it easier for people to understand what I'm actually saying.  Having people look at you like you're an alien can only make you feel good for so long.)

You haven't seen me mucking about on the 'What If?' thread yet.  :^)

Maybe you need to take your own advice and relax a bit, you are going to pop a blood vessal with all that anger
inb4 badspots handicapped anger comic

[.size=1pt]inb4 badspots handicapped anger comic[/size]

You called?

Well, the comic doesn't go for this case.