Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288337 times)

[urlowc6j9du_hookers]This lil stuff[/url]
What the hell table

Anyway, might as well give my final thoughts about maxx.

I dunno, he's definitely a different character, but from playing what was probably 2 weeks with him told me he was someone I didn't want to be around. And yes he did have to talk me into playing with him again, think he promised to change the way he acted, but that's just a faded memory so don't quote me on it. And yes I did leave after listening to him play casual while insulting others, so I left because of that, which makes me sensitive somehow.

The whole "I'm sensitive" thing is really maxx's only argument against me, other than disagreements between each other, such as the bee joke. But apparently wanting to disconnect myself to people who I don't want to be around makes me "the most sensitive human being." That caring about what someone says to others makes me sensitive. If I really was that sensitive, I would of been gone by now, have you seen how many "starforgeter/star(insert any insult here)" jokes I've seen?
"he was mean on my discord im adding him to my jock hit list"
I would of added you onto there, discord or not, but I guess I just forgot about you.

His attitude is also strange, like two personalities in one, after I removed him I joined another friend for some csgo (probably a month or two after) and you were there, and you did say that you were surprised I didn't leave first sight. And then on tornado watch you were also surprised I was there as well. It's weird cause he never said anything rude to me. But on discord he was pretty violent and always trying to start stuff (calling us degenerates over a joke, just being really hostile in general) it's a wonder why he didn't get banned before yesterday.

Anyway, that's it from me, give or take what you want. This is just my personal opinion on him. I would add more but I'm tired of talking about him.

Anyway, might as well give my final thoughts about maxx.

I dunno, he's definitely a different character, but from playing what was probably 2 weeks with him told me he was someone I didn't want to be around. And yes he did have to talk me into playing with him again, think he promised to change the way he acted, but that's just a faded memory so don't quote me on it. And yes I did leave after listening to him play casual while insulting others, so I left because of that, which makes me sensitive somehow.

The whole "I'm sensitive" thing is really maxx's only argument against me, other than disagreements between each other, such as the bee joke. But apparently wanting to disconnect myself to people who I don't want to be around makes me "the most sensitive human being." That caring about what someone says to others makes me sensitive. If I really was that sensitive, I would of been gone by now, have you seen how many "starforgeter/star(insert any insult here)" jokes I've seen?I would of added you onto there, discord or not, but I guess I just forgot about you.

His attitude is also strange, like two personalities in one, after I removed him I joined another friend for some csgo (probably a month or two after) and you were there, and you did say that you were surprised I didn't leave first sight. And then on tornado watch you were also surprised I was there as well. It's weird cause he never said anything rude to me. But on discord he was pretty violent and always trying to start stuff (calling us degenerates over a joke, just being really hostile in general) it's a wonder why he didn't get banned before yesterday.

Anyway, that's it from me, give or take what you want. This is just my personal opinion on him. I would add more but I'm tired of talking about him.
okay let me just debunk some stuff here and then i'll be done with you ok

"starforgeter/star(insert any insult here)" was something i never did
"the most sensitive human being" thing was because i called some person autistic and you got mad at me and left skype, it gave me that impression
didn't promise jack stuff to you whatsoever
"tornado watch"?? are you talking about gmsc? was on there watching chat because i was meant to beta test with the main developer, i worked with him on a few things and still talk to him to this day
"discord he was pretty violent" didn't call everyone degenerates, if i did it was sarcasm/joking, i don't remember being necessarily "violent" and the only person i turned sour towards was kochiegoy and inaba at some points, i do admit that yea sure i was being a rooster a few times but i didn't shake the monitor and scream at it like a old man trying to figure out the internet
didn't get banned before yesterday because inaba didn't have an excuse to ban me yet

and that's my final thots on star, ty guys for watching and remember to like comment and subscripe

What the hell table
it's a shadyurl thing and it just redirects to profile

wish I said this earlier so it doesn't look like I'm doing this to annoy him but maxx

i was excited, I thought I was getting a paragraph

I don't like maxx, he takes everything personally and has a hypocritical personality. He can dish insults and criticism like no tomorrow but the minute he senses any resistance he goes into low power mode and starts playing it off with sarcasm and memes

Every time he's gotten into a discord it's the same story, he always begs the host to get in with promises of "I won't start any drama". If you have to promise people you won't cause trouble this time around, you should do some self reflection