Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 287971 times)

i remember you agreeing to it so you wanted to be in it
I agreed out of curiosity but I didn't want to be in it, that's why I kept stalling when you wanted me to join and such

Again, this is irrelevant lol

I agreed out of curiosity but I didn't want to be in it, that's why I kept stalling when you wanted me to join and such
no when i asked you to join it you got on immediately so
if this is that irrelevant stop bringing it up

INH, you let yourself get into this so now you're in. Welcome to the Drama.

if this is that irrelevant stop bringing it up
I wasn't the one who brought it up though lol don't pin it on me when I never brought it up in the first place

INH, you let yourself get into this so now you're in. Welcome to the Drama.
no one asked for your input bb

Again, this is irrelevant lol
"Please do not talk about this situation that I know I am wrong in for fear of me being called out for being wrong"

max make love with the bag LOLOLOL

I wasn't the one who brought it up though lol don't pin it on me when I never brought it up in the first place
then if you do not want to continue it ignore it
no one asked for your input bb
"i do not like this person therefore he does not deserve a say in anything"

I don't know who's the reasonable side of this argument but toxicology is still salty about being kicked out of the clique so that's funny

I don't know who's the reasonable side of this argument but toxicology is still salty about being kicked out of the clique so that's funny
i was never in the clique you little liar

nothing is reasonable at this point

wbhy was toxicology kicked out

everyone trolling/derailing darth's thread

everyone trolling/derailing darth's thread
Can you list who those people are?

who in their right mind would think putting toxicology in a group (other than a support group) is a good idea

toxic you were cool why did you stop