Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 290869 times)

He was. Four times to be exact.
actually just 3 i'm pretty sure, nickpb 2.0 wasn't him

Agreed on NickPB he is a jerk

actually just 3 i'm pretty sure, nickpb 2.0 wasn't him
Mhmmm three <3

Also judging off who dislikes me i'm doing a bangup job here. I love the encouragement

Also judging off who dislikes me i'm doing a bangup job here. I love the encouragement
negative attention seeking has always seemed to be your specialty

negative attention seeking has always seemed to be your specialty
Awh that's so cute that you profile me holy crap I have a fan <3

I just literally couldn't care less if you and others like you dislike me. If anything that distances myself from forum garbage lmao

Mhmmm three <3

isnt this admittance to trolling?

i hate badspot cause he didnt add a block button

isnt this admittance to trolling?
How is accepting and being okay with the fact that those users don't like me admittance to trolling? Get out of here with the grasping for bans ya dweeb

Buzzwanker, ultracraftgames, notorious big, and master matthew. I know I'm not alone on this

How is accepting and being okay with the fact that those users don't like me admittance to trolling? Get out of here with the grasping for bans ya dweeb
how dare you dislike people who dislike you, ban this man.

badspot, the man who invented coca cola

buzzwalker, the guy who used a faked picture for his store drama then tried to play it off by locking it

buzzwalker, the guy who used a faked picture for his store drama then tried to play it off by locking it
Lol I missed that, how hilarious

I mean we know he only spouts nonsense but now at least we have actual confirmation