Author Topic: Cubular Monoxide just went full 5150  (Read 20987 times)

>tfw you put x10 more work into your videos and an undercigarette has x2+ more subs than you
i mean technically he has like x6kish more subscribers because only one REALLY COOL GUY WITH AN AMAZING SENSE OF HUMOR subscribed 2 me............

i mean technically he has like x6kish more subscribers because only one REALLY COOL GUY WITH AN AMAZING SENSE OF HUMOR subscribed 2 me............
I'm pretty sure if you just take some stuffty comic and use sounds from Undertale and call it a "dub" you can get as much subscribers as this twat, maybe more.

I'm pretty sure if you just take some stuffty comic and use sounds from Undertale and call it a "dub" you can get as much subscribers as this twat, maybe more.
i'd rather commit sudoku

i dont think i have to describe this one much
WHOS DB
WHOS DB
WHOS DB
EVERYONE DISLIKE THIS

i dont think i have to describe this one much
I really dont understand whats going on here pls help

? ? ?
In case you don't understand, rockingoy sent Cubular the hatred video during the stream. Them going "can you log into my account to dislike this." And "BURN. BUUUURN." is their reaction. Then he tells everyone in chat to dislike it.

In case you don't understand, rockingoy sent Cubular the hatred video during the stream. Them going "can you log into my account to dislike this." And "BURN. BUUUURN." is their reaction. Then he tells everyone in chat to dislike it.
ok thanks legofriend

this is what I spent my entire loving evening on. be impressed, starfishs.

https://soundcloud.com/zanaran/cubulars-outrage

EDIT: I didn't hear Cubular's voice before doing this, so I'm fully aware it's waaay off.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 12:50:31 AM by Glass Joe »

subscriber sword
aka attacking people with his e-peen

this is what I spent my entire loving evening on. be impressed, starfishs.

https://soundcloud.com/zanaran/cubulars-outrage
oh god it's so good