Author Topic: Keemstar from DramaAlert made an innocent 62 year old man cry.  (Read 16606 times)

I hope he gets hot wax poured on his ballsack.

Or you know put in jail.
No, molten iron, gold, silver, etc.

he wouldnt be doing extremes for views and ad money if you idiots didnt celeb-worship youtube losers.

Dont you think thats a little too nice?

His balls should be put in a blast furnace

Dont you think thats a little too nice?

His balls should be put in a blast furnace
Just have him forget an armed nuke, that'll be better.

He also didn't give an artist credit for an animation video, and the artist kindly asked him to give him credit. Keemstar preceded to give it his public information and told his viewers to harass him.

Now calling him a creep, awful person, ect is bad, I agree with that.
But the dude in the youtube video you posted doesnt seem sincere at all. Hes just cashing in on the latest sad story. Hes also making the man out to be a loving handicapped vegetable. Treat him like an adult not a child.

"I- I cant even look at the video to c- cut it! It makes me suuuuuper sad :'(("
Such a massive pile of bullstuff.

does this include molten kitten

Now calling him a creep, awful person, ect is bad, I agree with that.
But the dude in the youtube video you posted doesnt seem sincere at all. Hes just cashing in on the latest sad story. Hes also making the man out to be a loving handicapped vegetable. Treat him like an adult not a child.

"I- I cant even look at the video to c- cut it! It makes me suuuuuper sad :'(("
Such a massive pile of bullstuff.
I feel like this happens way too often

This is sad. I'm going to donate to his twitch whenever the time comes around

i couldn't find the heart the other day to watch the video in response to making that old man cry. i just did and keemstar is a despicable excuse for a human being.

i would sue for defamation

I've been watching about his past and his beef with Scarce and this guy is insane holy stuff