Kerbal Space Program Megathread (KSP) - DMP SERVER IS BACK UP

Author Topic: Kerbal Space Program Megathread (KSP) - DMP SERVER IS BACK UP  (Read 70885 times)

let me just point out how cool looking the pictures for the KAX mod are:
http://imgur.com/a/hXkEA

especially these:

these look really real

While i cant land on planets for stuff,im good at orbiting.

We should try doing a DMP Server for the BLF once it updates to the newer version.

Does anyone know when the next update with 64 bit and RemoteTech like com-stock parts is supposed to be out?

While i cant land on planets for stuff,im good at orbiting.

We should try doing a DMP Server for the BLF once it updates to the newer version.
Any idea when it's supposed to come out?

a SRB from a rocket I launched from duna crashed down onto my colony and literally destroyed an entire chunk
FML

Does anyone know when the next update with 64 bit and RemoteTech like com-stock parts is supposed to be out?

1.1 will have both

Goddamnit RT2 broke that big ass ore scanner, then that patch that was supposed to unforget if completely forgeted everything ffff

loving
when

a SRB from a rocket I launched from duna crashed down onto my colony and literally destroyed an entire chunk
FML
My condolences.
Im trying to imagine how you were reacting during that and it's a bit funny sorry

Say hello to the biggest piece of stuff on planet moon Minimus, the grip on this thing is so horrendous I can only go 2m/s sideways away from where it needed to go, it has RCS on the bottom which ended up being the hardest thing to fly. It now lies on the surface broken and shattered, the kerbals ended up jetting back

this is my first time docking in the game legit and it's my first station

but now that it's done I really doubt I can repeat it

actually I wasn't done building it, so with KIS and KAS already installed I set off to resupply it with engineers and place a few lights on there

I get close to it

I begin attaching the temporary docking ports

docking ports attached, I start the docking process

this is just a screenshot of my inventory

this is just a really nice view before I leave

departing

landed
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 03:02:24 PM by Maxwell. »

Sorry for massive page stretch.
This is a reusable shuttle, which can deploy satellites or other probes into orbit.
There is also a crew version, which can hold 7 kerbals.

Are those clouds in the background modded in?

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/51142-1051-05-4-dec-3-2015-environmentalvisualenhancements/

I tried adding texture replacer a while ago and it just completely broke my game
Ill wait until the comms mod is released before trying again but thanks