Author Topic: Gray Gums Fort Wars - Immature Owner  (Read 2970 times)

this may be a massive bump but forget you

i was on the server and it's called "Gray Gums' GRAY GUM'S FORT WARS!" and i said "hey man you might wanna take your name out of the title". he proceeds to tell me to, and i quote, "shut the forget up" and then bans me permanently

Someone set up a relay event to spam the server earlier so gray gum started dwanding everyones stuff with the reason "DO YOU WANT THE LAG GONE OR NOT"

I pretty much spent 2 hours on the server, critisizing everything Gray did and generally being an starfish.

He now thinks Im a nice guy.

I pretty much spent 2 hours on the server, critisizing everything Gray did and generally being an starfish.

He now thinks Im a nice guy.

this shows how much of a loving idiot he is lol

or I would be writing up a drama.

WATCH OUT HE MIGHT DRAMA YOU BUDDY OL PAL

You worry so much when some one kills you because you suck you need to man up you loving stupid nerd you need to read you books like the others you dumbass you suck at blockland any way you and your payless shoes

You worry so much when some one kills you because you suck you need to man up you loving stupid nerd you need to read you books like the others you dumbass you suck at blockland any way you and your payless shoes
again bye

so hows elementary school