would general grievous roflstomp kylo ren

Author Topic: would general grievous roflstomp kylo ren  (Read 2095 times)

grievous was responsible for the deaths of many jedi.
also, pre-cough grievous.

he also had the agility to avoid force shockwaves, will try to find clip

grievous has 4 arms and he spins two like lawnmower blades, of course kylo ren would get roflstomped.

Yeah but Kylo took that laser blast like a loving champ, Grievous died from one shot.

EDIT: They were multiple but let's face it, he would die (albeit slower) from the first hit regardless.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 08:19:27 PM by JJJMan4 »

Yeah but Kylo took that laser blast like a loving champ, Grievous died from one shot.
Grievous got shot in the heart, which made his catch on fire
Kylo got shot in right below the rib cage

Which sounds worse

Yeah Grievous would loving destroy Ren

Grievous died from one shot.
he was killed by one of the main protags though, that's why he died. If it's two main antags then maybe they have a better chance to kill each other, 50/50 one could say.

Oh stuff pre-cough Grievous nevermind

grievous body is weaf af, like the consistency of battle droid armor (basically paper) and his organs are all showing. mace windu crushed his lungs and thats why grievous always coughs, kylo ren could probably do something similiar.

grievous was one of my favourites

all my favs don't use the force aside from windu

grievous was one of my favourites

all my favs don't use the force aside from windu

Grievous isn't typical non-Force cantina fodder, and Kylo despite one impressive feat is just a wannabe Sith.

My money's on Grievous leading with two of his arms, then when he gets close enough, revealing the full lightsaber monty and chopping up the boy.

kylo ren is too weak at the moment, i'd imagine general grievous would win

kylo ren is too weak at the moment
I think OP means in general
cus if we're gonna do it that way, then grievous is, like, dead. so

Im going with Emperor Palpatine
I gotta kick grevious' ass since he failed to deliver me kylos richard pics on time

jk
Grevious all the way