DISC Personality Test - Which one are you?

Poll

Which one are you the most?

D
I
S
C
I have some multiple of the same percentage (Mixed)

Author Topic: DISC Personality Test - Which one are you?  (Read 2181 times)

https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/

Instructions: Choose 1 "Most Like Me" and 1 "Most Unlike Me" for each category and then press next.

Here's Mine:

D: Task Oriented (Direct/Confident)

Tends to be direct and decisive, sometimes described as dominant. They would prefer to lead than follow, and tend towards leadership and management positions. They tend to have high self-confidence and are risk takers and problem solvers, which enables others to look to them for decisions and direction. They tend to be self-starters.

I: People Oriented (Outgoing/Emotional)

Not afraid to be the center of attention. They are enthusiastic, optimistic, talkative, persuasive, impulsive and emotional. This Personality Type will trust others naturally, truly enjoys being around others, and functions best when around people and working in teams.

S: People Oriented (Friendly/Understanding)

Known for being steady, stable, and predictable. They are even-tempered, friendly, sympathetic with others, and very generous with loved ones. They are understanding, and good at listening to others. Preferring close, personal relationships, they are is very opened with loved ones, but can also be possessive at times and hold them close.

C: Task Oriented (Careful/Precise)

Accurate, precise, detail-oriented, and conscientious. They think very brown townytically and systematically and make decisions carefully with plenty of research and information to back it up. They have very high standards for both themselves and others. Because they focus on the details and see what many other styles do not, they tend to be good problem solvers and very creative people.

This is mostly just an experiment, I'm curious what personality people on here are.

It appears I'm more compliant

anyone who is not a D shall be executed

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:54:36 AM by Donnies Catch »

why y'all gotta be so dominant

It appears I'm more compliant

ayyy

Influence %43
Dominance %42