Author Topic: Nizza Deutchsen Man - Spewing hatred  (Read 9803 times)

70% of that 10 are from 2011, the latest is a year ago and didnt even focus on me at all

ill be sure, when i build a timemachine, ill go back to 2011 and tell my 11 year old self to not steal a horse  on a wild west rp

noedit

what

^ this is alternatives steam, the link he gave just goes to rick astley

what

[img]http://i.imgur.com/eZbvy6C.png[/img ]

^ this is alternatives steam, the link he gave just goes to rick astley
holy stuff lol

why does he rip on me if he has this kind of rep i dont even
I don't think you need any sort of social authority like that to call out somebody's bullstuff

nizza is a stuffwad and always will be

nizza is a stuffwad and always will be

did you bump this because i said its uneccesary for you to call people friends?

did you bump this because i said its uneccesary for you to call people friends?

probably butthurt over it

The guy literally just screams hatred to anything related to Kanuu or Bear_Tracks.
And if it isn't, it's most likely flaming hatred for everything else. So I can probably guarantee that many Dramas coming from this guy in the near future.

Data, I have to agree with you there. I didn't even know Nizza, and he still sent me hate mail!

Data, I have to agree with you there. I didn't even know Nizza, and he still sent me hate mail!

You're at fault yourself, Bear_Tracks, I've seen your Dramas too. Don't paint yourself the victim when you yourself have a track record.

The guy literally just screams hatred to anything related to Kanuu or Bear_Tracks.
And if it isn't, it's most likely flaming hatred for everything else. So I can probably guarantee that many Dramas coming from this guy in the near future.

i dont get why you bumped this? but regardless this is my first drama within a year and a half, 2 years and a half or so if its a drama that actually has me as the topic of it.