Author Topic: Emilio Largo and Gray Gums - Host not caring about cyber bully (Emilio Large)  (Read 3148 times)

loving nerd you are handicapped any you should play loving roblocks with your crocs and payless shoes loving grow up you dumbass nerd making a page about me because someone was having forget stupid bitch

loving nerd you are handicapped any you should play loving roblocks with your crocs and payless shoes loving grow up you dumbass nerd making a page about me because someone was having forget stupid bitch

what the forget hahaha

I can hear the heavy breathing and sweat dripping just by reading this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ljcLRbNt0

Honey did you forget to take your medicine today?

wow