Author Topic: Youtube is such a reliable website.  (Read 810 times)

Home page of youtube.com is fine, but any video turns into this garbage. Thought it might be my ABP, but that didn't help fix it.

yeah i got this too
it works fine for me now though

if i press "replay" or basically rewind to the beginning, the video plays without audio. Occasionally audio will play, but with a ~3 second delay. If I rewind to the beginning twice in a row, the video crashes. been doing this for over a month now, across different devices

I love how my first instinct when I saw this happening was go here to see if anyone else was experiencing it

Sofloantionio's Revenge

i get that every now and then

maybe they're preparing for another layout change

maybe they're preparing for another layout change

hey youtube instead of wasting time on the damn layout why not redo the compression algorithm or increasing your bandwidth?

still having no issues, and i've had no issues all day

No issues at all. Just watched a video.

Can confirm that I am having this issue.

After doing some poking around, I've determined that the best workaround is to visit a video by clicking the owner's channel, then going to their video from there.
Playlists are broken at first(if you view their own page and try to play from there; clicking directly to the playlist via clicking the picture works), but a (possible?) workaround appears to be going back a page after getting the error, at which point it will load the video(needs to be done with each individual video, if you try to manually switch through them).

Tell me if this works or not: I've only tried this myself, but since it's an internal error, it should work for others.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 09:03:33 PM by AutoBahn »