Author Topic: I'm so pissed right now  (Read 4260 times)

Apparantly, I asked for a Windows laptop last christmas. Pretty obvious my parents are stupid and they get me a macbook instead. For a rediculous reason, This macbook won't let me do several things, like play any Valve games, certain mac games, etc. They got me a macbook because "It can't get a virus." So what? I can play Blockland on it at least, and Castle Crashers, but I can't do any other sort of thing I used to do on my Windows PC. Currently my PC's stuck on some rediculous update which failed so it's reverting changes, which is taking DAYS to do. I can't do much on it because of my OpenGL or Graphics card which is said when I try to launch TF2.

All I have now is a Mac and a PC which is taking forever to revert it's changes

TLDR; Parents get me a macbook which won't let me do anything instead of a windows and now my PC is stuck on reverting changes

hey at least they got you something

Pretty obvious my parents are stupid and they get me a macbook instead
dont be a twat

hey at least they got you something
I'd rather get nothing than a macbook...
Mainly because I'd have to use it in order for my parents to like me.

lol rediculous.

Is your computer red by any chance?

Also sell the Macbook and build a PC. I don't see the problem here.

are you seriously upset that you got a macbook man come on
i would love to get gifted a macbook

I'd rather get nothing than a macbook...
Mainly because I'd have to use it in order for my parents to like me.
okay, well OP could just sell the macbook depending on what model it is and build a pretty decent gaming pc with it
don't call your parents stupid because they got you something you didn't want, i asked for a playstation 2 when I was younger and ended up just getting 4 games for it that I couldn't play because I didn't have the console so we just had to return them. it's just the thought that counts

You sound like a white girl when she doesn't get the iPhone 6s but instead just the 6 and its silver not gold.

okay, well OP could just sell the macbook depending on what model it is and build a pretty decent gaming pc with it
don't call your parents stupid because they got you something you didn't want, i asked for a playstation 2 when I was younger and ended up just getting 4 games for it that I couldn't play because I didn't have the console so we just had to return them. it's just the thought that counts
Well yea but it's really forgetin annoying when there's like one thing you want and they get you something you're not even vaguely interested in.
Like I wanted only a new graphics card and they got me a loving action figure for xmen, which I've never even seen before

Well yea but it's really forgetin annoying when there's like one thing you want and they get you something you're not even vaguely interested in.
Like I wanted only a new graphics card and they got me a loving action figure for xmen, which I've never even seen before
yes, but that's at a different scale. receiving an action figure instead of a graphics card is one thing, but just getting a mac instead of a windows laptop really isn't that big of a deal considering the mac might actually be worth more

but just getting a mac instead of a windows laptop really isn't that big of a deal considering the mac might actually be worth more
this tbh. op just sell your macbook and get a windows laptop

This macbook won't let me do several things, like play any Valve games
you can tell this is a lie because most valve games can run on pretty much any post-2005 computer
also stop being a loving baby at least they got you something
i don't think you realize how expensive a new graphics card is

Suck it up, OP, it's better than nothing.

i don't think you realize how expensive a new graphics card is
i agree with this
I ask for inexpensive stuff every christmas and I end up getting groceries, I really don't care that they don't get the things that I wanted because if I really needed them I could just buy it myself

The most I got for Christmas was $50, then I got small stuff (clothes, a snuggie, and $20 cash) stop being so ungrateful.

Be grateful they spent more money on something they thought you would like more.

Hey, Mac may not be the best for gaming but there's tons of other advantages.
also a mac should be able to run any source game?
what's the error you're getting?