Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473152 times)

it was expected, balance is restored

I am actually disappointed. Really thought SSG was going to get it there, oh well. Kindred pick backfired so hard on them in that game, too. I passed out after watching for three hours, woke up and watched the restt.

Took veigar as adc, this is the build i went with:

You guys want to some of my top tier bronze mechanics?

Click to witness me scripting (not rly)

peanut should have been in finals 😭

You guys want to some of my top tier bronze mechanics?

I'm pretty sure Veigar's ult does more damage based on missing hp now or something like that, so ulting when they're above 50% is not as effective as it used to be.

i was going to say "sure thats not cappy?" but then i looked at his cs

hes not cappy cause he didnt afk and INT

somebody buy me khazix

So umm... does anyone else agree that brand is pretty broken?? Someone who is in gold + tier, how well does he play in that elo?

Because in bronze/silver.. I literally combo them all day.

Their blitz called me a scripter (after second clip plays), maybe i am?  :cookieMonster:

unlike u plebs who sat at home watching worlds on a screen over the internet, i saw it live

was sick, here is pics

at the riftwalk

our seats

sweet pic with the thresh cosplay (yes, that is a loving cosplay, it was 8ft tall) with lucian statue art

effy <3

worlds was incredible and the matches were so loving hype bruh, if i could go back and do it again i totally would

How much were the tickets?

unlike u plebs who sat at home watching worlds on a screen over the internet, i saw it live

was sick, here is pics

u calling us plebs when u went with a guy that held the rocket launcher backwards