Author Topic: New to the fourms.  (Read 24033 times)

jeff5551

ok so he registered 2014 but was banned mere minutes after his first post

ok so he registered 2014 but was banned mere minutes after his first post
Noedit: Doaler was pointed out by Badspot 5 minutes after his first post, and 7 after registration...

do any real new users post 'hi im new' threads

at least 3/4 are alts

do any real new users post 'hi im new' threads
Off Topic seems to only really attract long time users with a few exceptions, while the new users stick to the Blockland-related boards. That's the way I see it, anyway.

I kinda feel sorry for Doaler, looks like a nice kid. Oh well, welcome back Doaler!
of course caribou would say this lmfao

Badspo should enjoy the revenue he's getting from this kid

Does anybody know the record for fastest ban? This guy has to be among the fastest.

I still think the title belongs to Robo_Noob who payed Badspot like $120 to prove he was a moron

I still think the title belongs to Robo_Noob who payed Badspot like $120 to prove he was a moron
Sounds to me like Baddy could stop selling the game and still make a great living selling Blockland forum accounts.

Here's an email he sent me right after the last time he got banned (4 days ago)

oh so you do actually read your emails?
why didnt you cancel my weird e-check payment when i asked you to when i bought BL for my buddy
we were gonna build some good stuff until i used the wrong method to pay and didnt want to pay again to get a key that day instead of a week later

im still upset about that man

Badspot

• Administrator
oh so you do actually read your emails?
why didnt you cancel my weird e-check payment when i asked you to when i bought BL for my buddy
we were gonna build some good stuff until i used the wrong method to pay and didnt want to pay again to get a key that day instead of a week later

im still upset about that man

Why didn't you just give him a key from one of your many banned forum alts?