New to the fourms.

Author Topic: New to the fourms.  (Read 24048 times)

Why didn't you just give him a key from one of your many banned forum alts?

oH my GOD

Yet another smackdown delivered by the god himself

oh so you do actually read your emails?
why didnt you cancel my weird e-check payment when i asked you to when i bought BL for my buddy
we were gonna build some good stuff until i used the wrong method to pay and didnt want to pay again to get a key that day instead of a week later

im still upset about that man
Dude, i'm pretty sure 95% of online transactions are non-refundable. If you used the wrong payment method, well, you used the wrong payment method. Nothing can be done about that. Even if there are transaction errors or stuff. Next time read the disclaimer/terms of use/eula

Also
Just got into Blockland. Wow is this a good place to be.
Doaler, my man. Just a little tip from the experts: Badspot can see all the new register IPs and stuff, so don't waste time pretending. Come back when you loving change, then we won't have to publicly shame you.

This is the greatest thread ever.

oh so you do actually read your emails?
why didnt you cancel my weird e-check payment when i asked you to when i bought BL for my buddy
we were gonna build some good stuff until i used the wrong method to pay and didnt want to pay again to get a key that day instead of a week later

im still upset about that man
https://youtu.be/sit_nDna8vI?t=11s

Badspot should do a roasting session where he just brings up all our shortcoming and autistic posts from the past, as well as our embarrasing alt accounts and sht

i dont have those emails anymore which is a shame. i really dont know where else to find them.
i know this was a supposed burn but i would love to know if there was a way to get those back

oh i just now see all the reactions from the others - i guess you did make a burn instead of an actual answer
well haha you got me lol

regardless, i think i found a way to retain the keys!