Bear_Tracks has admitted to trolling and baiting on the forum, why isnt he gone?

Author Topic: Bear_Tracks has admitted to trolling and baiting on the forum, why isnt he gone?  (Read 12040 times)

To be determined.

Probably either Mr. Bones (watt-son) or Kahnuu
What about tony and molten?

What about tony and molten?

Molten really isnt an issue anymore. Tony is like the old neighbor that everyone grew up with so they dont want to start stuff with, atleast imo. I cant say anything about wattson but kahnu is comparable to beartracks in the notion that he takes his opportunities to troll, He said in this thread he hated caribou, however whenever they both had a common enemy they became temporary butt buddies.

Inb4 his internet gets shut down as punishment

Just kidding, remember kids, DDoSing is wrong

Even if you are ddosing Bear_Tracks

Tony is like the old neighbor that everyone grew up with so they dont want to start stuff with, atleast imo.
Lots of people start stuff with him and he loves to start stuff with people.
It's cyclical.

I post on behalf of Bear_Tracks that he is not ever returning to this forum. As Jairo has said, his business doings have left him a wealthy billionaire, and he shall prosper without a Lego forum to troll.

I post on behalf of Bear_Tracks that he is not ever returning to this forum. As Jairo has said, his business doings have left him a wealthy billionaire, and he shall prosper without a Lego forum to troll.
posting for b& user!!!!!!!!!!!

Bears

Profile Description: i hate this world and everybody in it

Am I seeing double or what?

Bears

Profile Description: i hate this world and everybody in it

Am I seeing double or what?
i like his signature

My name is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do. I just loving hate this world and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins HERE.

that isn't bear_tracks in case you're being serious

that isn't bear_tracks in case you're being serious
Hey, just a theory.