Author Topic: Bear_Tracks has admitted to trolling and baiting on the forum, why isnt he gone?  (Read 11999 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=146853
I'm sorry, we already have enough Lord Tonys on the forum, we don't need another one.

Honestly, this guy has had 5 chances (at least) to act like a normal human being, and even apologized and continued to troll on as usual like nothing ever happened.

This isn't the first time he's admitted to trolling either.

And when you have this on your track record:

You have no right to be on this forum whatsoever.

Not to mention he likes to pull a Kalphiter and delete his posts after it backfires on him.

Honestly with the images above where he admitted to trolling, I'm honestly baffled, maybe even a bit insulted, that absolutely nothing has been done.

If you're only here on the forum to loving bait people, you can just kindly forget off. It's pretty clear that its been the only way you get fun out of people here over the past 5 accounts.

Badspot put it correctly. He is a combatitive handicap, and this is another reason why the no ban avoiding rule should be brought back. We don't need these mentally ill and unstable children coming back on their 5th or 6th account thinking that they deserve a clean slate. They don't. Not to mention this is the 4th drama about him in the past 2 months. When you're getting constant flak thrown at you for being a massive cunt, it's not because the community are idiots, it's because you are.

Throw this forget on the moron list just Taboo, Iban, Clubstep, and all the other obsessed dweebs.
Remember kids, if you ever get banned: You were banned for a loving reason.

Bear tracks needs some serious disciplinary action for his idiocy
/support

Bear tracks needs some serious disciplinary action for his idiocy
/support

IT'S HIS TURN TO BE LYNCHED ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Yeah I was contemplating why he admitted to trolling, yet he wasn't banned.

/support

string em up on the gallows

Here he is derailing my topic
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=290836.0
He needs a good spanking.
/support

he admitted in-game

if he admits in forums he is gone

he admitted in-game

if he admits in forums he is gone
I still think him admitting in game is enough

I still think him admitting in game is enough
i could make a screen shot of you admitting to trolling in-game

screen shots iike that have no backbone

badspot doesn't need his money right now

when he does, he'll ban him and then bear will throw more money at him

As far as his actions on the forums go, him continuing to edit his posts is getting real old.

I am of that demented mindset that people can change, but the way he behaves in general doesn't really give me any long-term hope, so /support I guess.

op make a online petition