Author Topic: Bear_Tracks has admitted to trolling and baiting on the forum, why isnt he gone?  (Read 12084 times)

In addition, the subject is misleading and I dispute it entirely.
you can't just say you "dispute" something. that doesn't mean anything. you have to actually dispute it

you can't just say you "dispute" something. that doesn't mean anything. you have to actually dispute it

dont tell him that he'll post in here again

dont tell him that he'll post in here again
the way I see it, every post he makes brings him that much closer to having another meltdown and getting banned

I had no recollection of those chat-logs existing up until the time in which they were initially posted onto the forums. In addition, the subject is misleading and I dispute it entirely.

I had no recollection of those chat-logs existing up until the time in which they were initially posted onto the forums. In addition, the subject is misleading and I dispute it entirely.
Using fancy words won't save you this time, Tracks

"hey guys I may have flown a plane into the twin towers but I don't recall me crashing that plane"

"hey guys I may have flown a plane into the twin towers but I don't recall me crashing that plane"
well, you got yourself caught
what's the next step in your master plan

well, you got yourself caught
what's the next step in your master plan
I think you mean "was getting caught part of your plan"

I think you mean "was getting caught part of your plan"
god loving damn it I can't even banepost right

i don't recall entering the theater with an assault weapon nor shooting multiple people with it.

"It was all a prank, bro!"

I actually realized that bear derailed nizza's drama so /support
but still nizza

I actually realized that bear derailed nizza's drama so /support
but still nizza
noedit: Atleast revoke Bear Tracks' edit feature so he cant edit his posts.

noedit: Atleast revoke Bear Tracks' edit feature so he cant edit his posts.
I don't think that's a thing