Bear_Tracks has admitted to trolling and baiting on the forum, why isnt he gone?

Author Topic: Bear_Tracks has admitted to trolling and baiting on the forum, why isnt he gone?  (Read 12066 times)

incase you didn't know bear_tracks is also taxrevenue on roblox, a known shark who scams little kiddies out of their hats or belongings.
he also asked me to help build him something, but after reading about what happened with the pixel art creator incident (not paying or crediting the people who created it for example), pretty sure i'm not up for helping him now.

why does he type like a handicap on roblox but not on here

I think you mean "was getting caught part of your plan"
god loving damn it I can't even banepost right
you're both correct, the script goes:
"Was getting caught part of your plan?"
"Of course!"
"Well congratulations, you got yourself caught, what's the next step in your master plan?"
"Crashing this plane with no survivors!"
it's like pottery, it rhymes
each meme is spawned from the last one

I still think him admitting in game is enough

You can't bait someone in a game to get them banned off the forums. Unless it were really serious.

Do you know how many people try to bait me in game and then they post forum rules to me in my server, like what?

noedit: Atleast revoke Bear Tracks' post feature so he cant post.
ftfy

ftfy
actually that would be much better i mean his stupidity is hilarious but he's a giant friend so seeing him rage in game because "WAAA BUDSPET REVOKED POST FEATURE" would be more entertaining lol

incase you didn't know bear_tracks is also taxrevenue on roblox, a known shark who scams little kiddies out of their hats or belongings.
he also asked me to help build him something, but after reading about what happened with the pixel art creator incident (not paying or crediting the people who created it for example), pretty sure i'm not up for helping him now.

Please stop saying this. I'm really fed up with people like you who I've never done deals with telling me that I scam.  I've done a deal with you, so I'd suggest quitting the accusations. Thanks.

I actually realized that bear derailed nizza's drama so /support
but still nizza

Also I didn't derail anything. Nizza flamed me, which is a bannable offense. If he flamed me again, I'd post what he said to me again - just like he'd post whatever I'd say to him by default.

Also I didn't derail anything. Nizza flamed me, which is a bannable offense. If he flamed me again, I'd post what he said to me again - just like he'd post whatever I'd say to him by default.

im not banned? you said you reported me?

are you srs
are you this handicapped in real life too

Also just saw that part where he writes that I didn't pay or credit my developer. That's complete hokum. If you aren't involved in any of my business ventures, you don't know what's going on; only I do because I'm the one involved. My partner was paid (I'm not proving anything to you, as this is private business) and he was also given credit, as can be seen in the description of Pixel Art Creator. It's right there, please stop defaming my character. I have never performed a deal with any of you (all of you are not very financially inclined, unfortunately). If you had proof of me scamming (there is none because it has never happened) - then I'd be more than glad to take a look at it.

Until then, you cannot keep defaming my character. It's a crime. I've been trading and buying and selling items since 2011. I started with absolutely zero without receiving a dime in donations (unlike other users), and it is enormously offensive to me to be told that "he scams", as it is simply not true. In addition, when you say "known shark" - what exactly does that mean?! You've never done any deals with me of any sort, and I have a very good reputation in LMaD that dates back to 2011. If you want to make accusations, that's fine. First know what you're talking about.

Anyway, I'm going to send my regards out to all of you geniuses and wish you the best of luck as it is clear to see that I'm being baited. I hope you all enjoy this discussion without me.

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!

hes probably attempting to bait while simultaneously attempting damage control