Bear_Tracks has admitted to trolling and baiting on the forum, why isnt he gone?

Author Topic: Bear_Tracks has admitted to trolling and baiting on the forum, why isnt he gone?  (Read 12120 times)

Yeah I'm ready for him to be carted off.

Remember kids, if you ever get banned: You were banned for a loving reason.

Remember kids, if you ever get banned: You were banned for a loving reason.

on my first ever account here, i was wrongfully banned for trolling. i wasn't trolling, i was legit that stupid some of you remember way back then.

I had no recollection of those chat-logs existing up until the time in which they were initially posted onto the forums. In addition, the subject is misleading and I dispute it entirely.

I had no recollection of those chat-logs existing up until the time in which they were initially posted onto the forums. In addition, the subject is misleading and I dispute it entirely.

lmao gag me with a chainsaw you sound embarrassing

I had no recollection of those chat-logs existing up until the time in which they were initially posted onto the forums.
"I don't remember it so it never happened"
In addition, the subject is misleading and I dispute it entirely.
lmao gag me with a chainsaw you sound embarrassing

lol
your ign is bear tracks
nobody believes your dumb ass

I had no recollection of those chat-logs existing up until the time in which they were initially posted onto the forums.
we get it your not allowed to say you did it

Oh, what a shame.

on my first ever account here, i was wrongfully banned for trolling. i wasn't trolling, i was legit that stupid some of you remember way back then.
i don't remember exactly, was that old account elecro?

You might've forgotten that you said that in a public server but that doesn't mean you didn't say it.

In addition, the subject is misleading and I dispute it entirely.
How is the subject misleading? You clearly admitted to baiting and trolling. forget off.