Author Topic: Re: DSO decompiler (split from "Retail News")  (Read 16621 times)

Thanks, Luq, i really don't have a problem with TBM. I just hate to have TBM's Stuff all protected. Normally i wouldn't have that problem. But because i KNOW you guys use nice little "script protection" or what ever you call it, it kinda makes me uneasy. Because i know how it is possible to edit stuff outside TBM's folder.

As working on RTB, i'm making sure all the stuff in RTB is our own creation, i'm not going to let foreign code/objects be in RTB. And if there is foreign code/objects in RTB, let me know, i'll make sure its gone. So, if you and TBM is worried about us stealing your stuff, don't. I cannot control what Bj and Lanhoj do, or others do, i wish i could. If i could, this paranoia, and rivelry wouldn't be here. I don't care who has more users, aslong as the users are safe and happy.

That's refreshing to hear you say, Digi. You and I used to get along swimmingly... maybe we'll return to that. Hit me up on AIM anytime you want to discuss this sort of thing.

Just might do that Luq, i'm kinda stressed atm though man. Freaking parents ;).

now im all for the aio and any mod thats intresting to play but y everyone hates TBM so much is my question? I mean if you think of it their is no record of them stealing anything, and i have to admit they do make a nice mod.

Also look  for the New AIO out now!!
www.lanhoj.net

Because they're .dso, and they have been known to use what BS calls "Exploits" and what they call "Copy-Protection". Then because Rob/MCP are serious stuck up starfishs.

Quote from: Digi
Because they're .dso, 
Quote from: Digi
PhatStreet, i saw no post indicating decompiling TBM's Dso files.  So for you to state that decompiling TBM's Dso files is our concern/want, is ludacris.
Can you people make up your mind? :|

BTW, Rob isn't involved in BL anymore.

Can we drop this topic?

Just wait and see, it will be fairly obvious when the decompiler comes around, if it exists.

If it does, i betcha Jeff Tunnel, or Ben Garney, will assrape the creator, or sue him.

Um not really. Because i think it was you who wanted the saruman staff code wasnt it? You guys will just decode TBM stuff and steal it. Thats why your so desperate for a dso decoder. I hope one doesnt come out until your cremated.
jesus christ get over yourself.  You act like tbm never stole anything.  Did you code everything from scratch without using a single guide? No you used the resources on GG just like everyone else.  Where did those models come from, Did you make them? No, you stole them from loving ldraw.  Where did all those environment textures come from, did you make them? No, you stole them from all loving over the place. 

Go badspot!

*whips out my cheerleading uniform and does a gay cheer for badspot, and prays he doesn't get banned or hurt*

Can we all just drop this stuff? People that perpetuate this stuff are just as bad as the ones that start it. Badspot has taken an extreme measure of banning many people to ensure that we aren't still arguing or fighting about TBM stuff. Now that we don't have people to fight with, hopefully we can stop stroking eachother's egos and keep building great things in Blockland.

I don't mean to sound like a richard about this, but I think it's an extra distraction that we don't need to worry about. Thanks for letting me vent.

We should stop these fights...
I wish Luquado would join the RTB team...

Techhut, its luqado's choice. If he wants to join RTB, i'll let him on, i'm sure Mo will aswell. But its his choice, please don't pester him.