I have ringing in my ears what do I do?!

Author Topic: I have ringing in my ears what do I do?!  (Read 2733 times)

Did it go away?
Nope, it varies in intensity, sometimes I don't even notice it, but every now and then it seems to build upon itself and becomes briefly painful before subsiding to the familiar buzz.

Nope, it varies in intensity, sometimes I don't even notice it, but every now and then it seems to build upon itself and becomes briefly painful before subsiding to the familiar buzz.

You think I'm forgeted then? It is 24/7 and varies in intensity.

I don't want to deal with this crap for the rest of my life.

I thought having a ringing in your ears was something everyone experienced, I've been listening to it as far back as I can remember.
this

I thought having a ringing in your ears was something everyone experienced, I've been listening to it as far back as I can remember. Though I did have tons of sinus infections as a kid...

It's not.

I think my head is just full of congestion.

I haven't been able to pop my ears in months and the last time I tried there was a shooting pain in my left eye so I am not trying that anymore lol

You think I'm forgeted then? It is 24/7 and varies in intensity.

I don't want to deal with this crap for the rest of my life.
welcome to hell

My great great grandfather had this same exact problem and unfortunately it turned out to be a fatal form of meningitis. He died a very slow and painful death.

I stopped going to my doctor because he doesn't know why my ear is loving ringing and it's costing me 30 dollars a loving visit.

I've got some tinnitus I believe

just a steady mild ring, can't sleep without a fan or white noise usually as I find it unsettling.

Holy crap I got them today in my left ear

I'll try claritin because I know for a fact my ringing isn't caused by loud noises.

My hearing is perfect. Even with the ringing in my ears. I can still hear stuff from long distances most people can't hear.

I get ringing when i listen to music all the day. It goes away fast.

Might be a real issue that could kill you. Might have been from urban exploring.