I have ringing in my ears what do I do?!

Author Topic: I have ringing in my ears what do I do?!  (Read 2735 times)

Any ringing you have is not normal.

I'm not sure why my ear is ringing all I know is that it's not sound related.

That head trick doesn't work I've tried it.

The tinnitus I have is incredibly faint and almost not even noticeable there are people with tinnitus that is so loud they want to kill themselves.

Most of the people who think they have tinnitus don't have tinnitus. Faint ringing is completely natural because it's what your brain replaces complete silence with automatically.

OP how do you have 42 posts per day

LOL i am a snare drum player for my drumline and we all get ringing after practice because the band room is small and we are loud.  We call it the ring of death

I have tinnitus

you probably do too

The tinnitus I have is incredibly faint and almost not even noticeable there are people with tinnitus that is so loud they want to kill themselves.
My ringing used to get so bad that it felt like a screwdriver being lodged into my ear. Very painful.

The ringing in my ears is absolutely horrid. It is my fault, though. Listening to metal at the highest volume probably wasn't the best idea. I can still hear somewhat well, but everything is kinda quiet, and ringing has become a regular part of my daily insanity :p

The ringing in my ears is absolutely horrid. It is my fault, though. Listening to metal at the highest volume probably wasn't the best idea. I can still hear somewhat well, but everything is kinda quiet, and ringing has become a regular part of my daily insanity :p
We used to play super loud music at my house during weekends (weekly noise complaints constantly) so that is probably what caused mine

I wear earplugs for any music concerts.

Also debating on wearing earplugs when I wear headphones.

I wear earplugs for any music concerts.

Also debating on wearing earplugs when I wear headphones.
Alternatively you could just lower the volume

I'm gonna try claritin see if that works.