I have ringing in my ears what do I do?!

Author Topic: I have ringing in my ears what do I do?!  (Read 2740 times)

I'd schedule an appointment with an Ear, Nose and Throat doctor.

That is my doctor. Hasn't been helping and it costs me 30 dollars per visit.

Can't go anymore because then I got to pay a 200 deductible and I'm not paying 200 dollars just for him to look at my ears and be like "well I don't know what's wrong"

That's right, my ears, nose and throat doctor doesn't know what the forget is wrong.

That is my doctor. Hasn't been helping and it costs me 30 dollars per visit.

Can't go anymore because then I got to pay a 200 deductible and I'm not paying 200 dollars just for him to look at my ears and be like "well I don't know what's wrong"

That's right, my ears, nose and throat doctor doesn't know what the forget is wrong.
You're not going to find any better advice from anyone here. None of us know what's going on in your ears. 1 in 3 diagnosed with tinnitus have no obvious signs of ear/hearing damage.
You'll need to find another doctor, or get used to the ringing. If you have permanent tinnitus there's no cure.

Maybe you are just gordon freeman with a papercut.

my ears ring from time to time. my brother taught me to pull on my ear lobe when that happens. Idk why it works, but simply doing that for a second or two makes it go right away

get off the computer friend

my left ear occasionally has a wind-ish WAAOWAAOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAOWOAAAA AAOOOOO noise when in silence that usually happens for a few days every few weeks or so. at first i got really annoyed by it but now i'm not really caring. it gives me a minor headache though

occasionally has a wind-ish WAAOWAAOOOOWAAAAAAAAAAOWOAAAA AAOOOOO noise

what the forget

My ears are ringing for a long time now, for about a couple of years.

I wish I didn't have tinnitus.
It makes me sad knowing that I'll never hear a perfect silence.

my ears ring from time to time. my brother taught me to pull on my ear lobe when that happens. Idk why it works, but simply doing that for a second or two makes it go right away

Doesn't work.

Doesn't work.
There's a technique where you cover both of your ears and extend your fingers to behind your head-
Someone else can probably explain it better (from Reddit):

Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus

I had this when I was sick once, Could be a sign of coming down with something.

I have tinnitus also. Damaged my ear after shooting a gun two months ago. Hasn't stopped ringing sense. Also looking for a solution.

Reading through made me realize that faint ringing I hear when it's quiet is not normal. I knew that the occasional loud ring was bad though