1 (10%)
9M
4 (40%)
.44/.357
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
4 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Good .357 hollow point ammo  (Read 2905 times)

hey I need to know good brands for hollow point ammo, I'm settling on Remington for now but I need to know some good brands to work with

You going to a shooting range or something?  Or are your folks letting you own a gun like that?  Just curious because you were around my age if I remember right.

my dad is thinking on getting me a stubnose but I have to do all the research

no lol not for concealed carry, just for the range

Hollow points on a shooting range is a waste of perfectly good ammo it's also more expensive.

Hollow points are designed to kill humans.

OP's case got really suspicious just now

Maybe buy a suppressor and some magic CIA bullets that can't be recovered from dead bodies.

Hollow points on a shooting range is a waste of perfectly good ammo it's also more expensive.

tell me ammo types that are cheaper

this
if you're just going to be shooting targets your better off getting the cheapest stuff that won't forget up your gun

Federal 158gr Hydra-Shok or you're a fgt

tell me ammo types that are cheaper

Regular copper plated bullets, lol.

You can also make your own bullets, that's what my dad does.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 04:38:37 PM by Lord Tony® »

Why the hell would you need a snubnose for a range? Literally the only reason to have a barrel that short is if you want to conceal it.

Why the hell would you need a snubnose for a range? Literally the only reason to have a barrel that short is if you want to conceal it.
Maybe he just wants a subnose? I would love to have one.

Get a .44 magnum if you want self defense.

I wanted a old stubnose to look like those cool ass 70s cops

op sounds suspicious as forget right now