threaten the poster above you

Author Topic: threaten the poster above you  (Read 4953 times)

I'll plant a landmine and laugh as you step on it and die.

i'll shoot orange ink at you

*smack*
99999999 damage m80
dont make me do it

i will meme you to sleep

i'll ban you for -1

Don't make me kill your brother. I don't want to do it, but so help me, I will.

I'm going to take every third able bodied WNBA player and force them all into slave labor in a sweat shop designed to produce generic hot wheels (Roll Fasts®). I'm going to take five of these stuffty cars and shove them into a pringles can can and mail them to my buddy brandethan. He'll take the cars and make exact replicas that are 100% untraceable. He'll mail the replicas back to me covered in saran wrap and boxed up in women's shoe boxes (to keep the FBI from knowing of course). I'll take the stuffty car replicas and mix them into your food. You'll be eating his "Turbo Elbow Cheez Noodles" and choke to death on a Roll Fasts® replica. the car will be a FAST way to die if you know what I mean
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:59:31 AM by Drydess »

I'm going to take every third able bodied WNBA player and force them all into slave labor in a sweat shop designed to produce generic hot wheels (Roll Fasts®). I'm going to take five of these stuffty cars and shove them into a pringles can can and mail them to my buddy brandethan. He'll take the cars and make exact replicas that are 100% untraceable. He'll mail the replicas back to me covered in saran wrap and boxed up in women's shoe boxes (to keep the FBI from knowing of course). I'll take the stuffty car replicas and mix them into your food. You'll be eating his "Turbo Elbow Cheez Noodles" and choke to death on a Roll Fasts® replica. the car will be a FAST way to die if you know what I mean
I'm going to mail you a DOLFPHIN in an envelope. Then the next day I'll mail 2 DOLFPHINES. I'll keep adding a DOLFPHIN every day until it gets to be a handicapped amount of DOLFPHINES.  Like the envelope can barely hold them. Eventually you're gonna have all these goddamn DOLFPHINES you won't know what to do with. You'll start with a cup of DOLFPHINES and then graduate to a milk jug. After a while you'll give up on child's play and move on to something like one of those bigass plastic storage containers. But even that won't be enough. I'm not sending the DOLFPHINES in envelopes anymore. I'm sending them in packages. This takes a stuffton of waters to ship because it's loving heavy. You'll keep getting packages of DOLFPHINES day after day. You will eventually have an entire room set aside just to put DOLFPHINES in. One day you'll get fed up and take them to coin star or something. But by then it will be too late. It doesn't matter anyway. I'll still be sending more DOLFPHINES than you can get rid of.
you'll try to throw them away. You won't give a stuff. The garbage won't take them though because they're too loving heavy. Your life will become DOLFPHINES  You will dream about DOLFPHINES.  You'll dread going home. But it won't stop there. I'll start leaving them in your car too. They'll pile up endlessly and there's nothing you can do about it.
At some point you'll give up on your house and try to move in with a friend so you can finally be free from the watery hell. But oh no! stuff's forget up in there too! DOLFPHINES are already there. He doesn't know why, but it doesn't matter. You do. This will inevitably lead to you being homeless because you will have literally exhausted any means of escaping this wet nightmare. You'll be asleep on the streets one night. You'll be awoken suddenly by a sploshing sound. "Oh no!" you think. You know what it is. You open your eyes and see me. I'm standing in front of you. I just dropped a large sack of DOLFPHINES. I have just spent my entire KNOWLEDGE savings making your life so terribly slap happy, you piece of damp underwear.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 12:07:08 PM by Blockz »

your a god damn cube get out of this dimension and go back to minecraft you whore

I will expose your inner weeaboo and ridicule you for it

your a god damn cube get out of this dimension and go back to minecraft you whore

i will make you jump clean out of your socks

i will loving divide you by zero

I will make you corporeal and then knife you.

I'm going to kidnap you from your homes at exactly 3:21:57 am on a wednesday morning and take you 30 miles south to my dungeon where i will put you in white clothes, white shoes, in a white straight jacket, strapped to a white chair, in a completely white room. i will put white beats on your head and play a loop of me whispering the word, "pasta" 24 / 7. every morning i will come in dressed completely white and give you a white bowl of white rice with white chopsticks and feed you it one at a time. you won't be able to sleep and the only thing you will ever imagine is the taste of white rice in your white mouth. after 5 years of this torture, i will expose you to an abundance of light and color that you could never imagine. you will start to seize and suffer extreme pain and eventually pass out, where i will take you back to my dungeon and repeat the process. i will do this for exactly 23 years. you will be like, "wtf why is white master taking me early" and then i will take you to CIA headquarters where i have you raped by 6 white guys at once and eventually behead you while you are staring at a picture of pasta