Author Topic: talk about things in this thread while I shower then I'll lock it after  (Read 991 times)

pee pee goes in puss puss?

what will you be doing while we talk

Clownfish isn't here so let's talk trash about him

about time u shower u stinky nerd

im home alone but something is making forgetin noise downstairs what do i do

You failed to get 5th and got 6th instead

He'll get what this means

im home alone but something is making forgetin noise downstairs what do i do

Roll furniture down the stairs and run down the staircase wearing only a cup while chanting Satanic chants. If someone is inside, they will leave. But not before jacking off

At any given moment in time, the average living human has about 5 pounds of stuff inside of them.

That includes you and everyone you love.

How is my new avatar
Gothboy77 made it :3
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 10:03:17 PM by #Jeetlor »

I just paid for a crunchyroll subscription and like, what the forget is this stuff? I only see cartoons where's The Walking Dead? How is this better than Netflix? Not even good cartoons like Regular Show!
True, it's cheaper but WHERE THE forget ARE THE TV SHOWS? WHERE THE forget ARE THE MOVIES? I feel ripped off, I really do. I go to the main page and I see stuff like "Beautiful Bones" which is probably the Bones TV Show animated or some stuff, tried watching it anyway and it was on JAPANESE. I really do not know how to explain how forgeted this is, first you don't even have any TV show like The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad, second you have Bones animated BUT CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO MAKE IT ENGLISH. Is the $5 bucks cheaper thing really worth it? No, Netflix might be more expensive and isn't updated that much, BUT THIS stuff DOESN'T HAVE JACK. Not even good cartoons for that matter, I don't see Regular Show, nor Adventure Time. What can I say other than if you bu this then well be prepared to be swarmed by cartoons that are probably stuffty as I've never heard of them in my life probably due to the fact that they're stuff but of course they give you stuff for $5 bucks, this is the problem with the industry. Cheaper stuff means literally that, stuff. I could go on more about this but I'll just leave it at that, if you're planning on buying Crunchyroll DON'T, you won't find any good TV Show.

I managed to loving forget to take a shower after I made this thread so the actual thread timer starts now

make sure to throughly clean your star fish