Author Topic: Slime Rancher - Riddler Sim  (Read 3782 times)

$20 for a game that has very little features, and is in very-early alpha?
dont trust this video as it is old and das probably does not know this

heres a higher res image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8ixdZYYGyD8/maxresdefault.jpg

stuffs adorable and gameplay seems engaging, but i think im going to wait and see how it progresses

heres a higher res image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8ixdZYYGyD8/maxresdefault.jpg

stuffs adorable and gameplay seems engaging, but i think im going to wait and see how it progresses
the funny thing is cave slimes were not added when the video das posted was made
it's out of pre-pre-alpha

dont trust this video as it is old and das probably does not know this
literally late last month

but you don't understand!!!! last month was a year ago! it's old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you don't understand!!!! last month was a year ago! it's old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh stuff

do you think devs cannot add content within one month when they literily gave it to lets players and if you watched it you could see it updated over time?
also, this thread is being derailed, can we get back onto the train

I thought this was literally an Adolf Riddler simulator.
I was severely disappointed.

the funny thing is cave slimes were not added when the video das posted was made
it's out of pre-pre-alpha
im not saying that based on the video, but alright

do you think devs cannot add content within one month when they literily gave it to lets players and if you watched it you could see it updated over time?
why the hell are you making scenarios in your head where everyone is against you and your view of the game?!

im not saying that based on the video, but alright
I do know.
why the hell are you making scenarios in your head where everyone is against you and your view of the game?!
brb getting something to hide comments

brb getting something to hide comments
i honestly don't understand what i did to rustle your jimmies but closing your ears and acting like a child to conflicting viewpoints won't get you anywhere, mate
honestly this should be a stopping point for me as arguing with this dude is worthless as he doesn't even seem to understand what's going on around him

why the hell are you making scenarios in your head
Devs have updated quickly before, it's not impossible.
where everyone is against you and your view of the game?!
Uhh pretty sure that ain't true, I'm here.
i honestly don't understand what i did to rustle your jimmies but closing your ears and acting like a child to conflicting viewpoints won't get you anywhere, mate
honestly this should be a stopping point for me as arguing with this dude is worthless as he doesn't even seem to understand what's going on around him
Could you not. You're just being an starfish for no reason at this point.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 05:19:22 AM by gr8dayseth »

youre not really driving your point anywhere either, all you said was that paying for something in early access is stupid, while gr8dayseth provided an excellent counterargument to it

I see why they made this, it shuts up bickering chihuahuas who don't know any better but to complain and shake.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:35:41 AM by Badspot »