Author Topic: Cacti - Blatant stuffposting/trolling  (Read 11646 times)

I did however inform people that you have ties to Man of Reason, Trymos, and you're one of the few who were in on trying to take down the master server quite some time ago.

I can confirm this, trymos was flaunting this around awhile ago

this thread is so juicy

next 50 pg thread confirmed

this thread is so juicy

if u dont have anything to post then just dont

this thread is so juicy

hopefully it doesn't consist of 40 pages about people bitching at one another to stop posting

Are you sure you're using the right word here?  Calling someone a "snitch" is basically saying "I am a criminal and I don't like this person because they revealed my criminal activity to the authorities".
private investigating starfish sounds like the better wording.

Yeah honestly this.  I've never investigateed someone nor would I know how to.  

I did however inform people that you have ties to Man of Reason, Trymos, and you're one of the few who were in on trying to take down the master server quite some time ago.
did you legitimately misread the chat at the time?

i was not in on taking down the master server. i was friends with mor at the time and tried to humor him while trying to get out information.
this information was just some stuff being that he's a genuine ddos kiddie and stuff like that, nothing that explained how he was managing to take down blockland especially when cloudflare came up and he still managed to hit it down i had no useful info on how he was even pulling this off. which basicially in the end i just fed into his attention feeding ego.

i even messaged you that i was humoring him, how did you translate that to "trymos is in on it"?

Wait OP was that one art thief who tried to pass off some drawing as his own?

any evidence of the investigate trymos?

u betcha

believed to also be skullcandy

ah, i found it
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=140720.msg8596387#msg8596387

the saga starts a couple pages before

any evidence of the investigate trymos?
remember that asking a question like this is like asking
"do you want to leak your personal info trymos"

the investigate was primarily spread by steam and arrived when someone sent my dox to one of my friends using a 1 week expiry pastebin.
the fact that it was primarily spread by steam is an even scarier thought.

whether or not that was the original source i dont know. i did copy the contents but i'm sure as stuff aint posting it.

maybe a pm to badspot but i'm not handicapped.

I don't think Cacti's posts have gotten to the point of being completely unintelligible, but if it turns out he is just an alt trolling people, then yeah, ban that sucker.

The posts in the OP seem to be the worst offenders out of a list of not as bad posts.

I don't know, maybe I just have a high tolerance for stupidity and you should take my words with a grain of salt.

No opinion on Mr. Bones or Trymos' private investigating, I have nothing to add and putting my opinion in where it isn't as necessary would probably just piss in someone's cornflakes.

proof please

his "drawing"

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=140720.msg8592023#msg8592023

remember that asking a question like this is like asking
"do you want to leak your personal info trymos"

the investigate was primarily spread by steam and arrived when someone sent my dox to one of my friends using a 1 week expiry pastebin.
the fact that it was primarily spread by steam is an even scarier thought.

whether or not that was the original source i dont know. i did copy the contents but i'm sure as stuff aint posting it.

maybe a pm to badspot but i'm not handicapped.

show steam logs and black out ur info

My guess is that Trymos will get himself banned in this thread as well.