Author Topic: Cacti - Blatant stuffposting/trolling  (Read 11645 times)

show steam logs and black out ur info
didn't get any steam logs. if there's a way to get steam logs from like a month back i will.

and showing you a notepad document that says name gender and all of that with plenty of black bars isn't gonna do anything lol.
although if it will for some weird reason i'll do it.

show steam logs

buddha have you ever used steam before, steam logs are practically impossible

buddha have you ever used steam before, steam logs are practically impossible

yes elizabeth i've used steam before

he said steam was the platform for the dox to spread around

if he has no evidence of it then i cant believe him lol

Trymos if you sincerely were investigateed and you're not trying to make something up, then sorry to hear.  None of that had anything to do with me, though.  We lost ties on steam over a year and a half ago. 

You're accusing me of something blindly, and I didn't do anything.  If you're making accusations, back them up.

On this instance, I'm somewhat doubting of Trymos' claim, but can we please not start the same stuffshow you did in the NickPB topic about needing evidence?

Please don't start whinging for it for the next 20 pages.

Trymos do you have any proof that Bones investigateed you?

The alt circus is slowly going to come crashing down.

can you stop trying to constantly flame me based on 5 or so dramas from 5-6 years ago, one of which was about me stealing a horse on a wild west rp

also if you could read, the image that used to be on my profile was one of my friends dipstuff, along with the other that is still there

can you stop trying to constantly flame me based on 5 or so dramas from 5-6 years ago, one of which was about me stealing a horse on a wild west rp

also if you could read, the image that used to be on my profile was one of my friends dipstuff, along with the other that is still there
Kahnu makes it his duty to start stuff whenever possible, because that's what he does.  It's literally become part of his personality because he does it so much.

Trymos do you have any proof that Bones investigateed you?
what consitutes as proof? i'm gonna have you brainstorm it for me.
i can't give steam logs because i was freaking out at said time.
and i still have the dox in notepad but even if i post it wont count as sufficient evidence.
tell me something that isnt steam logs that would count as proof.

Okay, then nobody has any reason to believe you.  You're trying to say I'm denying it to make myself look good, which is false, but doesn't that also mean you could just be saying this to make me look bad?  You see how that argument goes nowhere, right?

me calling you elizabeth is flaming?

last i heard flaming was

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.  

seems like YOU don't know what flaming is

Mr. Bones makes it his duty to start stuff whenever possible, because that's what he does.  It's literally become part of his personality because he does it so much.

fixed

Okay, then nobody has any reason to believe you.  You're trying to say I'm denying it to make myself look good, which is false, but doesn't that also mean you could just be saying this to make me look bad?  You see how that argument goes nowhere, right?
so uh, what's your steam account again?

This isnt just one isolated thing, you constantly try to start stuff with me wherever i go, you will either try to start stuff by mentioning my health or by trying to embarass me with a past from 5-6 years ago while all you do is start stuff in the present.

This isnt just one isolated thing, you constantly try to start stuff with me wherever i go, you will either try to start stuff by mentioning my health or by trying to embarass me with a past from 5-6 years ago while all you do is start stuff in the present.

This is my last post on this matter. If you want to keep talking about it send it to PM. It's derailing the thread at hand.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=291291.0

Hypocrisy at it's finest.