Poll

Do you Want Me to add more packs or addons

Yes
14 (13.3%)
No
91 (86.7%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: ....My 4 Addon Pack + 1 Addon  (Read 7406 times)

is this a joke or troll  :D

I think the concept you were going for here was decent, a "curators list" of sorts for add-ons might actually be useful. However one of the few unofficial rules is only post your own content, if people are searching for something they are unable to find they post in Suggestions & Requests asking for it. Second, if you are to post content that is not yours please provide a link to where you originally found the content.

yusufpurde so you know in the future: if you are responding to someones post please select the "quote" button and put your response beneath the quote. If you want to respond to someone else in the same post put their quote under your response to them under that quote. Example:
Quote from: example post
any opening statements

person #1
response to person #1
person #2
response to person #2
person #3 posting something similar to person #4
person #4 posting something similar to person #3
since they are posting the same thing respond to them both at once by listing their quotes followed by your response

any additional statements separated by being another paragraph

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt unlike the other people posting and assume you are genuinely new. Now yusufpurde please lock this topic by pressing the lock/unlock bottom in the bottom left hand corner of the thread.

there is rtb addon you can find it but so hard and if you like addon you can download only that addon

there is rtb addon you can find it but so hard and if you like addon you can download only that addon
Pardon?

Okay, look.  I think we've established that you don't understand what's going on and what is proper etiquette on this forum and on this board.  You see this button here?:  

You should see one at the bottom left-hand corner of this page.  Press it once on this topic, and then never press it again.

Dude,all you did was gave a link to a pack i can easily google in less than a one minute.
I don't understand how your "Pack" is anything that you made.
There no excuse,and the best part is that the download link takes me to my mediafire folder.

hello my name is yusufurdle and i think this addon is best  :cookie:

Dude,all you did was gave a link to a pack i can easily google in less than a one minute.
I don't understand how your "Pack" is anything that you made.
There no excuse,and the best part is that the download link takes me to my mediafire folder.

I don't trust a person who just joined the forums, that releases a mod pack. Especially from a person with a name like "khacnhjcggsb".

Offtopic: Dis gun b gud

You Have To Download Them One BY one If You Didnt Buy pro on media fire sorry i cant do anything
Yes you can, put the mods in a folder then upload that folder