FineBrosEntertainment went from 14m to 13m subsribers in an few hours

Author Topic: FineBrosEntertainment went from 14m to 13m subsribers in an few hours  (Read 3820 times)

Saw this in the livestream chat

Pie crust?

I still want to know why people watch reaction videos. Why is this a thing?

Some people use it to watch paid tv content on youtube with the tadeoff of a person on the side making "reactions".

Some people use it to watch paid tv content on youtube with the tadeoff of a person on the side making "reactions".

These people should just get cable.

These people should just get cable.
Except cable is the type of stuff where you can't pick the channels you want, you always have to have 300+ channels you never watch because its a "package" and I have yet to come across a cable company that lets me pick each channel individually.

I'll stick to hulu,netflix, the internet for my content.

Except cable is the type of stuff where you can't pick the channels you want, you always have to have 300+ channels you never watch because its a "package" and I have yet to come across a cable company that lets me pick each channel individually.

I'll stick to hulu,netflix, the internet for my content.

Yeah but there is shows I want to watch like Venture Bros and I rather watch it now tonight than wait for a stuffty bootleg or wait for it to come out in HD quality like 5 months in Netflix.

Are they loosing sponsorships yet?

That's when stuff starts getting real, and the sponsors are dropping them because they would start giving them a "bad name".

This should've died long ago.

"and change the world together"

The last thing the world needs in the face of imminent destruction is some stupid bullstuff like "Kids/Seniors/Whoever-the-forget React: Earth's Last Days".
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 09:50:26 PM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

Lord Tony you look like the hatred guy with facial hair

Get your official Swinebro avatar here folks... only 1 for 1 customer so first come first serve...

Also here is a transparent crop of the swinebro, Internet do your worst!

Dont use this one for your avatar, use the one below if you decide to take it.

They basically made a living off youtube through ad money which youtube collects 45% of. That's impressive considering how the average person has ad blocker.

I never got why people even liked reaction videos anyways, it's kind of creepy.

Even I took a jab at react videos by not reacting. 11,000 views! I don't understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCB0oH-6KMY
This is why Tony is god tier.