A new player!

Author Topic: A new player!  (Read 6861 times)

Greetings, Blockland Forums! I am Marios*. I am the same guy seen here and here. I am Greek, age 14 (at the time of writing), I have experience on coding (Lua) and I've lurked the forums for quite a bit.

I love Blockland due to it's modifiable potential, the fact you can't get permanently tired of it (Even if you get "gameplay fatigue", you'll come back eventually), the automatic port forwarding, which got me host my first online server (My router appears not to support port forwarding at all, but I got to the server list first time I tried), and the active modding community. And some stuff I most probably missed.

I am certain I will get a lukewarm welcome at least (in contrast to a few others), and hope to enjoy my time on the forums. At least from where I've lurked, what I saw contrasts the negative reviews in Steam, and in general most negative criticism.

So, go ahead, discuss all details about me, or simply greet me back. As for whether or not I am an alt, you can see below...

*Alt of this guy

Remeber, you're here forever.

Hello. Glad to see a new Lua coder join the forums.
Fyi expect a bit of a rocky welcome. Also 4 people calling you an alt.

Generally if you are here for Blockland, the General Discussion, Gallery, and Add-Ons will be your key destinations. Modification Help if you want to discuss Torque or W.I.P. Add-Ons.

Hello. Glad to see a new Lua coder join the forums.
Fyi expect a bit of a rocky welcome. Also 4 people calling you an alt.

Generally if you are here for Blockland, the General Discussion, Gallery, and Add-Ons will be your key destinations. Modification Help if you want to discuss Torque or W.I.P. Add-Ons.

Thanks for actual effort!

what the heck

I should be the one saying that.

Nice to have a new guy who isn't an idiot. Welcome to hell the forums.

dude your not my alt!!!!

this is the best introduction someone has made of themselves here from what I can tell, welcome and stuff

dude your not my alt!!!!

Admit it, I tricked ye real good there

this is the best introduction someone has made of themselves here from what I can tell, welcome and stuff